Can someone add percent to each chapter

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

/me whistles and looks away
/me claws out throat and dies
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

HolyCow wrote:/me whistles and looks away
Uh-oh...

Now, who could the culprit be... :roll:
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

/me continues whistling and looks away innocently
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Hm. A one megabite limit on avatars. No limit on sig-pics. I have an urge to make a full-res .gif animation of the HareHareYukai ending dance and put it in my sig.
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

Beware the talking cat wrote:Hm. A one megabite limit on avatars. No limit on sig-pics. I have an urge to make a full-res .gif animation of the HareHareYukai ending dance and put it in my sig.
Then we would steal it, then stone you. =.=
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

please use your common sense, those who exhibit "unsane" characteristics in ragards with the liberal policies of this forum will be dealt with "unsane" methods.

thank you.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

In other words...

BANNED!

/me runs far far away from Oni
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

None of the image-hosting websites want to host anything over 100mb. Jerks.
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

Beware the talking cat wrote:None of the image-hosting websites want to host anything over 100mb. Jerks.
I wonder why... =.=

Snapdrive works a charm, but you have to sign-up and figure out how to deal with the odd redirecting 'hotlink' url.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

HolyCow wrote:In other words...

BANNED!

/me runs far far away from Oni
I have yet to receive a valid reason why TGM was made a mod.

I haven't seen him make much contribution on the wiki lately, or has he shown any positive characteristic on this forum either.

I'm waiting, you bakacow...... :twisted:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by bicube »

No, it's my fault. I made him an editor during the FMP jump-start since he assured me that he'll be editing it for sure and made several edits on the project itself when it was up. I forgot to take him off the list when the project was discontinued. Gomen. :(
Stop spamming! Stay on topic!

>_>
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

He was the only one aside from Smidge who edited the FMP page, and since no one was willing to be an editor then, we kinda decided on that :P

But meh, since FMP's scrapped... >.<

P/S: This subforum should be renamed 'The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi' . It's currently 'Suzumiya Haruhi no Bunretsu'
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by bicube »

Done.
Stop spamming! Stay on topic!

>_>
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

/nods FMP was really the only project I had an interest in editing. I don't think I'd contribute any to the SH one because we have so many people on it already. ^^; If HC starts to do anything with GOTH I'll probably jump on that. As for the mod powers on the forum, I don't need those either. Its just tempting me to do bad stuff. :P
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:/nods FMP was really the only project I had an interest in editing. I don't think I'd contribute any to the SH one because we have so many people on it already. ^^; If HC starts to do anything with GOTH I'll probably jump on that. As for the mod powers on the forum, I don't need those either. Its just tempting me to do bad stuff. :P
well i suspect its only symp who wish you don't have mod powers, since she seems to be the only one who's suffering from your mod abuse... :roll:

mind you, nice to hear you like to help out occasionally, instead of spamming here constantly... :roll:

anyway, if GOTH is brought online, I suppose you can be an editor on the team with all the editor page access on the wiki, but you better prove to me your really going to help.

And yes, I think we will just leave you off the mod group on the forum for now, if only to protect Symp.... :roll:

P.S: I have no idea what your trying to say in your drunken p.m. in response to my drunken "Happy Birthday" p.m.
(I KNEW i did something on this forum late night/early this morning in my alcohol fuel easter holiday celebration, but i couldn't find this "post" so i thought i only dreamt it)

But meh,

reading the message I sent, besides the first sentence, the rest is gibberish so i guess we are even.
:P

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”