You know there's dense, and then there's Kyon.

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Of course. It's an unwritten rule of lolism.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

Dragoon wrote:Kyon has become far too comfortable with measuring the women around him.
if people knew what he was thinking he would have had his ass kicked so badly.
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

Actully....... most of the main female cast are lolitas, so i guess kyon don't really have much choice........ it's either being a lolipedofin or hitting on a crazy ominipotent weirdo :lol:
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

If by weirdo you mean haruhi, I will watch my back really good...she may heard you.

The next thing you know your balls will go kaboom :P haha
Making some money through links ;) click here here to know more.
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

Felin wrote:If by weirdo you mean haruhi, I will watch my back really good...she may heard you.

The next thing you know your balls will go kaboom :P haha

I'm pretty sure she'll just filter out some words and take it as a complement :lol:
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Haruhi's not psycho enough for my liking :?

Unless she murders Sasaki in the next volume of course. Death to all competition!!

:)
/me claws out throat and dies
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

huh?!

Post by ainsoph9 »

HolyCow, could you explain what you mean by psycho? I mean, there are different kinds of psycho. There's psycho where you do BASE jumping and stuff; there's psycho where you are a social nutjob; there's psycho where you are stabby-stab; and many other kinds of psycho exist. I mean, I think every guy likes a girl who is crazy in one sense or another, but it varies from person to person. And if she killed Sasaki, wow...
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

our defination of a psycho loli is a loli that has fallen off the deep end and into the murderous rampage mode. such include: Enma Ai, Gin-sama, Rena, Shion and others
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

There are too many killer lolis too count :shock: ................ maybe loli killing machines are a huge moe point? :?
fraye
Astral Realm

Post by fraye »

Agreed... it always shock me big time seeing harmless gurls go crazily wild attempting to kill another gurl.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

magus wrote:There are too many killer lolis too count :shock: ................ maybe loli killing machines are a huge moe point? :?
yup thats why we even have an (soon to be) offical fan club :D
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Psycho lolis would probably be (IMO) girls who suddenly go into 'berserk' mode. Symptoms include huge, vacant, pupilless eyes, swinging weapons of mass destruction around (be it a cleaver, an electric taser, a spiked club, a sword, or a fingernail removing device) and loud, largely catchy battlecries (USODA!!! and JUNK!!! come into mind). Distorted emo faces may also be present.

/me imagines Haruhi going 'Oyashiro mode', swinging around the bat used in the baseball ep with huge, pupilless eyes, emo face distortions, all the while screaming 'USODA!!!!!'

That would be uber awesome 8)
/me claws out throat and dies
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

I was thinking something along the lines of closed space creation or reality marble............. Haruhi will probablly be able to pull off a Unlimited Blade Works or something...... maybe a Shinjin Stumped? :?
yup thats why we even have an (soon to be) offical fan club
I see........ i'm sure Dan is very excited about it :lol:
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

nah, Dan dosn't like the psychos for some reason.

You know, considering Suzumiya's power if she wanted to pull off a UBW she wouldn't even need to make a reality marble, the swords will just comeout of no where like the Gate to babylon or something similar
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Psychos are fine. But some of them are just too emo.

I feel the inkling of a 'Haruhi psycho psycho adventure fan fic of awesomeness' coming upon me.

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”