Who else has skipped ahead and started reading Chapter 3?

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Who else has skipped ahead and started reading Chapter 3?

Post by typhonsentra »

Normally I don't like to read out of order, but then again this is a series that prides itself in being written in an unorthodox fashion so it shouldn't be too bad, right?
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

I didn't. I prefer to wait until both Chapter 1 and 2 are completed, since this is a story-volume and the episodes are linked chronologically.
/me claws out throat and dies
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

lol. I am about halfway reading through Chapter 1. it is definitely much easier to read without having to think of an english equivalent at the same time.
fraye
Astral Realm

Post by fraye »

I, too, am very tempted to start reading it but still manages to control myself a bit and wait for next few lines of the chapter one to be updated.

But... I already took a quick view on how much of it was already written there, and from what it seems, there are more words to be read there. :(

This is not good, I dont know how many more hours I could take before my hand would involuntarily click on chapter three followed by my unstoppable eye muscles being glued on the screen.
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

*is waiting*

*still waiting*

*twitches*

Must... resist...
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

Wow Kanzar you're alive! :D
/me claws out throat and dies
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

Alredy fineshed the book......... i have a habit of finishing things in one go. :lol:
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

LOL.
You lucky people who already have the book... *shakes fist*

And yah, I'm alive. *gasp* Or am I? *pokes self*
76 SAN
Astral Realm

Post by 76 SAN »

It's okay, Chapter 3 doesn't make any sense yet anyway.
Hiwatari
Astral Realm

Post by Hiwatari »

I think it's fine. read 3cp, then now 2-d chapter. Q. Who translate 2chapter - it's deskoh91 ?
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Haha, you rock Deskoh. Your work ethic is admirable.
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

Hiwatari wrote:I think it's fine. read 3cp, then now 2-d chapter. Q. Who translate 2chapter - it's deskoh91 ?
yes its me. the one who brought you prologue. :D gotta thank Bakafish for transferring it to me.

I will be working at a slower pace though. after all most people wont read Chapter 2 before 1 anyway (and I would advise you not to) and I am a little busy at this moment.
yukumushio
Astral Realm

Post by yukumushio »

hmm, is Bakafish busy too? It seems the translations are going a bit slow, but I haven't been here very long so what do I know? :(
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

don't worry its normal.

unlike slave driven labour prison gangs, we don't have deadlines, since lets be honest people won't stick to unless paid. so no point causing added pressure and unnecessary hype for anticipated releases, having readers pissed off when they don't come, sorta thing.

Occasionally you have nudge bakafish to move, and i think if you email, p.m. or catch him on irc you can distract him long enough from him reading all his other japanese novels, foe him to add more script.

maybe.

:p
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
yukumushio
Astral Realm

Post by yukumushio »

ooohhh, so if i email him enough he will start working? time to activate my spam bot! lol, meh I can wait.

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”