Volume 10 Delayed to June 26

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zalthers
Astral Realm

Post by Zalthers »

I'm more like, "HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE TAIWAN KADOKAWA VOL9!" more than worried about the japanese vol 10. Then again, motherlanguage vol 9 was such a mouthful to read, haven't read simplified for 3 years (omfg) Beta didn't make much sense to me, or it seems to imply something which... I can't even dream of why. Guess vol 10 will tell the tale... Or... My sanity goes first. (SIMPLIFIED, WRRRYYYYYY!!)

8)
canthelpit
Astral Realm

Post by canthelpit »

"I have it on good authority (akiha-san) that this poster is talking about a comic, not the novel. The publishing date of Volume 10 of the novel is yet unknown.
=Smidge="

that's strange. are you sure you're not misunderstanding something? something's strange here, anyways.

the poster literally says "Suzumiya Haruhi no Kyougaku, Information about Sales Postponement." are they further with the manga or something, or are they coming out with manga which is called "Kyougaku" for some reason? for the unknowing, SHnK is the name of volume 10.
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

o.o

Unless I'm being dumb,

I think that says Komikkusu (Comics) will be published/released 6.26. >_>

Meh
canthelpit
Astral Realm

Post by canthelpit »

it does. which is why i said it's strange, i can't really tell(i dont feel like reading the whole flyer at the moment, but the black text does seem to talk about SHnK from what i skimmed).

i don't really know what it means by "komikkusu," but i do know that it literally says what i wrote last post.
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

canthelpit wrote:it does. which is why i said it's strange, i can't really tell(i dont feel like reading the whole flyer at the moment, but the black text does seem to talk about SHnK from what i skimmed).

i don't really know what it means by "komikkusu," but i do know that it literally says what i wrote last post.
It's say the realease date for the novel is TBA >_>........ they tell you to check the web site too....

Ed: Went to the site and go that same TBA thing..... meh.... but it seem's like the sneaker mag have some sneak peek and ilustration about Vol10
特集:涼宮ハルヒ

■ オフィシャル誌だからこそできる『ハルヒ』情報!

最新刊『涼宮ハルヒの分裂』の興奮も冷めやらぬうちに登場が待たれる続刊『涼宮ハルヒの驚愕』。その気になる中身をいとうのいぢの描き下ろしイラストとともに大検証!
BaKaFiSh
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

Komikkusu is Comics

I dunno if that's the manga though ^_^
canthelpit
Astral Realm

Post by canthelpit »

yeah, but knowing katakana words, their use of the word "comics" there could mean anything, from a side release to a company.

most likely "comics" refers to something separate that they are announcing on the side that will release on the date shown(maybe manga, like you said, but in that case the phrasing is very strange), but they're still announcing that SHnK has been delayed for an unknown duration(as magus suggested).

so i guess there must be information about two different releases in that flyer?
BaKaFiSh
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

That's what I gathered D:

Haven't really read the fine print though.

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”