I can't help but to notice the missing Illustrations

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Three-Headed-Monkey
Astral Realm

I can't help but to notice the missing Illustrations

Post by Three-Headed-Monkey »

How are the illustrations going along? I felt that something was missing while I was reading.
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

I believe they are long ready, except our "official" illustrations guy, smidge204, havent got them up yet.
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

I've been super-uber busy lately, plus the database problems this past week. I haven't even had a chance to read Vol 9 yet.. which is a prerequisite to adding the images. :cry:

Patience, patience.
=Smidge=
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

Meh, the images never ruin anything. (insert omega-sarcasm here)
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

I am not rushing anybody. just answering a question.
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Images added.

Two minor nits I'd like to pick:

One, don't use MSWord for editing. If you MUST use it, turn off "Smart Quotes" and use standard ASCII punctuation.

Two, put in page numbers so it doesn't take forever to match translated and original text. There was a whole other topic about that and there are several ways to do it.

=Smidge=
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

Smidge204 wrote:Images added.

Two minor nits I'd like to pick:

One, don't use MSWord for editing. If you MUST use it, turn off "Smart Quotes" and use standard ASCII punctuation.

Two, put in page numbers so it doesn't take forever to match translated and original text. There was a whole other topic about that and there are several ways to do it.

=Smidge=
advice a bit too late I suppose. I probably cannot translate Volume 10 unless it is (god forbid) released in late November.

but well, I would keep that in mind.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

no way i could wait that long for volume 10. I am already wanting to read vol. 10. And to get back on topic, I still dont' see the images in volume 9. Weird.
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

Haiyami wrote:no way i could wait that long for volume 10. I am already wanting to read vol. 10. And to get back on topic, I still dont' see the images in volume 9. Weird.
they are there for quite a while on my side now though. they are aligned to the right sides of the pages where the various chapters' content are found.

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”