Any PDF for this volume yet?

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

vujacicfan
Astral Realm

Any PDF for this volume yet?

Post by vujacicfan »

I found 1-8 and I can't seem to find a PDF of this? Is it out yet?
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

There are no official releases from Baka-Tsuki past volume 7. The pdfs you found were made by someone else. If you really wanna see a pdf release, go pester the pdf maker or the person who released the other pdfs.
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

the editing for this series are not fully completed yet.
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

This volume, you mean :roll:

And I should read through and edit! ;D
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

yes yes, volume. :oops:

give me the benefit of the doubt here. I am halfway through my prelims and not in a very clear state of mind, with my brain filled with river and coastal features and landforms and the reasons for the outbreak of WWII in europe and pacific.
yoniekai
Astral Realm

Post by yoniekai »

i actually made a pdf for this volume for my personal convenience but im not sure if the baka-tsuki staff wants a pdf version, since its already piracy in that matter. pm me if you want it tho :)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

yoniekai wrote:i actually made a pdf for this volume for my personal convenience but im not sure if the baka-tsuki staff wants a pdf version, since its already piracy in that matter. pm me if you want it tho :)
As long as you put a clear section for credits of the translators/editors and the Baka-Tsuki Disclaimer in the pdf, you can distribute it anyway you like!

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
yoniekai
Astral Realm

Post by yoniekai »

really?? wow thanks :D

to make the credits brief i posted your group name and the disclaimer. im remaking all the chapters into pdf asmof. here's volume 9: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dyjdvh

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”