reference to events that happened yet...

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

bakadesu
Astral Realm

reference to events that happened yet...

Post by bakadesu »

i dont know if this was posted already but in vol. 9, when koizumi was telling kyon to remember what they did before their 2nd yr began, kyon mentioned something about a flea market and doing some stuff related to "the revenge of nagato yuki 00" (sorry if i got facts messed up) that was when kyon remembered and told in detail the appearance of sasaki and koizomi commenting on how he barely had sleep.

judging from the previous novels that have nonlinear order of plot, i want to hear (read) other people's opinion as to how this back story would probably give clarity to haruhi's insecurity, more so the events at the snowy mountain syndrome and the boy that seems to be significant in the future
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

They probably aren't important at all (The explanation for her behavior lies with her meeting with Sasaki), although it's possible we'll see a short story covering them sometime down the line.
quigonkenny
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by quigonkenny »

typhonsentra wrote:They probably aren't important at all (The explanation for her behavior lies with her meeting with Sasaki), although it's possible we'll see a short story covering them sometime down the line.
I'm seeing something like a "Sighs" Lite, where we've got some of the filming of "The Revenge of Nagato Yuki Episode 00" trailer, and a little mention of the flea market, etc., but nowhere near enough for a full volume.

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”