TWINS Translation

General discussion related to this novel

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

TWINS Translation

Post by HolyCow »

Posting 2 paragraphs to get rid of that ugly red link for the moment. This chapter is double the length of Wristcut @.@

ETA: 1 month from now, 14th July
/me claws out throat and dies
Nitewolfz
Astral Realm

Post by Nitewolfz »

Just wanted to check (since the translations have gotten me hooked to GOTH), did you mean 14th July or 14th June?

Lol, my first post is pointing out that, what a bad way to start.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Estimated time of Arrival: 14th July

I just started on this yesterday 8)
Nitewolfz
Astral Realm

Post by Nitewolfz »

lol, I can just picture myself tearing out my hair while waiting for it already. Anyway, just want to say good job on translations! (made me spend days glued infront of the comp reading GOTH and Haruhi, amazingly though my eyesight has yet to go bad)
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

lol Nitewolfz has a cut wrist avatar.

*Sigh* I may end up not having internet all summer...
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Nitewolfz: Your avatar is scary :shock:

Anyways, I'm almost done with the author's notes now, I should be able to post more TWINS tomorrow 8)
Nitewolfz
Astral Realm

Post by Nitewolfz »

Lol, my avatar is simply to act as a reminder to an event that happened a few years back for myself. However if people are too disturbed by it I guess I can always change it. (I really should change my damn nick though, makes me feel like a freaking 8 year old noob)
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Nah, I just thought it was ironic seeing a Wristcut avatar :P

If we'd were people who were disturbed by it, we won't be doing GOTH now, would we? 8)
the_naming_game
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by the_naming_game »

Well, some of us actually enjoy being disturbed. :D I think of it kind of like spiciness; a little (or a lot) here and there goes a long way.

Nitewolfz:
Yeah, the name seems a little newbish, but you don't, so it works out. I suppose the name has sentimental value? I find it interesting that your wristcut av actually has the cut going the correct way too...

Glad you're enjoying GOTH. As for me personally, I'll try to get at least a few pages of DOG up in a week. And HolyCow has confirmed to me that there aren't any cross-spoilers between DOG and TWINS, so everyone can read those at will as well. It's later on that everything starts to come together, actually in the story that HolyCow has graciously allowed me to translate. (or so I understand ... haven't read that far)
Baka-Tsuki, suki! Yuki, suki!
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Well, there IS some spoiler related stuff in TWINS, but it doesn't concern the storyline. It's a very small spoiler that you'll most probably not notice if I don't point out, and all it concerns is a certain moe aspect of Yoru.

Unless you read things very much into detail, I doubt you'll notice the spoiler at all :P

P/S: The_naming_game, have you finished reading DOG yet? It's advised that you do not translate if you haven't finished it yet, since there's a 'trap' at the end... I think I've mentioned it before...
the_naming_game
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by the_naming_game »

(I thought I posted this, but it's just sitting here in the tab.)
With this new information, I think I will have to revise my estimate to 2 weeks for DOG... I was earmarking that time so I could read Wristcut...
Baka-Tsuki, suki! Yuki, suki!
shadowpact
Astral Realm

Post by shadowpact »

That was creepy. Good, but creepy.
DNAngelusx
Astral Realm

Post by DNAngelusx »

interesting novel , looking forward to more !
Nitewolfz
Astral Realm

Post by Nitewolfz »

Lol, vanished for some time to try to get my college stuff fixed. Sigh, a little disheartened by it but this isn't the place to be talking about it. Now, if I actually said "That's my actual wrist" I wonder what the response to it will be, but I'm not a histronic, and so I wouldn't actually take a photo of my own wrist cut lol. Sigh, I almost wish I picked up Jap in secondary school so I could read. Anyway, back to the point, so for the bulk of the chapters they'll be completely "spoiler-free" from each other (I'm assuming with the exception of the last chapter)? Lol, right now I'm considering waiting for all of it to be translated before I start reading, but I wonder if I can survive the anticipation (or perhaps if I will go bald).
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

From what I hear the stories have the same characters, but the stories themselves aren't interconnected. You'd have to get confirmation from HolyCow about that though.

Return to “GOTH”