Bloody Wiki Error...

General discussion related to this novel

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Bloody Wiki Error...

Post by HolyCow »

Since I can't edit the GOTH page, can someone please open up the TL Notes page and dump the following in?

Thanks a bunch :D
<center>Translator's Notes and References for<br>
<big>GOTH リストカット事件</big><br>
GOTH: Wristcut Incident</center>

== GOTH 暗黒系==

<noinclude>
{| border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" style="margin: 1em 1em 1em 0; background: #f9f9f9; border: 1px #aaaaaa solid; padding: 0.2em; border-collapse: collapse;"
|-
| Return to [[GOTH|Main Page]]
| Jump to [[GOTH:GOTH|GOTH 暗黒系]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== Wristcut リストカット事件==

<noinclude>
{| border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" style="margin: 1em 1em 1em 0; background: #f9f9f9; border: 1px #aaaaaa solid; padding: 0.2em; border-collapse: collapse;"
|-
| Jump to [[GOTH:Wristcut|Wristcut リストカット事件]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== DOG 犬==

|-
| Jump to [[DOG|DOG 犬]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== TWINS 記憶==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to [[GOTH:Twins|Twins 記憶]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== GRAVE 土==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to [[Grave|Grave 土]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== VOICE 声 ==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to [[Voice|Voice]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>
/me claws out throat and dies
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

do you want it on the "Wristcut" discussion page, of the discussion page for the main GOTH page?

:?:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

For some reason I'm able to edit things again. I don't know how long this will last (it worked for a couple of minutes this morning), but I've stuck the TL notes in. Thanks a lot Oni :D

EDIT: WTF the minute I post this I can't edit again :? Can someone please update the TL notes page? I made an error.

Just delete everything in http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... %27s_Notes
and paste the new one in.
<center>Translator's Notes and References for<br>
<big>GOTH リストカット事件</big><br>
GOTH: Wristcut Incident</center>

== GOTH 暗黒系==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to [[GOTH:GOTH|GOTH 暗黒系]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== Wristcut リストカット事件==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to [[GOTH:Wristcut|Wristcut リストカット事件]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== DOG 犬==

|-
| Jump to DOG 犬
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== TWINS 記憶==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to [[GOTH:Twins|Twins 記憶]]
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== GRAVE 土==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to Grave 土
|-
|}
</noinclude>

== VOICE 声 ==

<noinclude>
|-
| Jump to Voice 声
|-
|}
</noinclude>
And Oni, if you're reading this, could you change the title of GOTH on the main page? Current reads GOTH: Wrist Cutting Incident. It should be GOTH: Wristcut Incident (Exactly as the katakana puts it).
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

ah funny, i've just experienced the problem you have been describing yet after a few goes, i managed to get it done.

definitely signs that the mysq database is playing up, i suspect. will be giving the big boss a bell to look it up
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

I can edit once in a while, but after 1 edit, I get the same error again.

Doesn't seem to be a problem when I make anonymous edits though. I'm already a translator so I don't care about the contributions page. Too bad for Jumpy though :P

P/S: Oni could you change the title for GOTH on the main page from 'GOTH:Wrist Cutting incident' to 'GOTH: Wristcut Incident'? I made a mistake with the Katakana the last time.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Probably won't work. And I really don't care about the editors status. BUT MY COMMENTS!!! WHY!!! I SPENT ALL THE TIME THINKING OF THINGS TO SAY!!!
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I'd do it since I don't seem to be having problems, but I've only tried eding my "my talk" page.

Plus, it seems I can't edit the main page anyway.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Not even I can edit the main page. You need to be a supervisor to do so :?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

obviously, just because we open the door and let people move in and rearrang the funiture and add stuff in their own bedrooms, doesn't mean we let you play with the front door and the sign hanging above it.... :roll:

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

That's why I've been asking you to rename the link, which is conventiently still not done yet... :roll:

It's annoying moving into a new room and finding out that the person in-charge mispelt your name on your bedroom door, yet sticks it so high that you can't reach and correct it, yes?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

it more like mispelt the sign on the building, then on your own bedroom, but point moot, cos all is fixed, YAY!

so this thread is closed. adieu!

@Onizukademongto

Return to “GOTH”