Kara no Kyokai Translation + Teaser

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

velocity7
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Kara no Kyokai Translation + Teaser

Post by velocity7 »

At the moment, I have permission from TakaJun of Mirror Moon fame to post his translation of the three chapters he's currently translated so far. I also have permission from sssssz from Beast's Lair to post translations of some of the prologues beyond the three chapters, which we could call teasers if you will. I've done a lot of the coding involved for this offline already, so I'll be posting this. :)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

looking good. While there is some issue of the layout of the teaser page, which may mislead reader to think it is being prepared for a full scale translation.

May I remind user that this is not the case, and that Velocity7 has been merely copied the page format from the Suzumiya Haruhi main page.

Edit: Velocity7 has changed the page layout, thus this issue is now obsolete
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
harunako
Astral Realm

Post by harunako »

Velocity7, you have hit my soft spot... :oops:
Allow me to expand your introduction a little using the information from Wiki Japan...
alyeris
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by alyeris »

I would like to put up some translation but this is my first time using a wiki so I wouldn't have the faintest idea how. I would appreciate any advice (just pm me or something).
Just a newbie trying to contribute to society

Return to “Kara no Kyoukai”