Edits

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zero
Astral Realm

Post by Zero »

Just popping in to note that I'm still working on the project. I was struck by the dark forces of multiple exams and I just managed to get back here. :wink: Editing will continue as scheduled soon.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

thanks zero, hope you did well on your exams
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Zero
Astral Realm

Post by Zero »

onizuka-gto wrote:thanks zero, hope you did well on your exams
Thanks! Amusingly it was an English exam that I just got results from. Tonight I'm going to read through chapter 2 and note down anything that looks off and then I'll go through it again for editing.

Alright, here's what I've got so far.

“This was caused by fuujutsu, and was created by a practitioner that is on a completely different category from us, the Fuuga clan. It trapped the three people in the wind “kekkai” and then killed them.”

I think it would sound better if "category" was changed to "level".

"Juugo wouldn’t allow the continuation of such an insulting diatribe. In order to stop it, he forcefully made the people take Yorimichi away."

Perhaps change to something along the lines of "ordered that Yorimichi be taken away (forcefully?)"?

“You have just finished a mission, you must be tired. Get a good rest today.”

I'm not sure about the time frame here, but "tonight" would seem more accurate than "today" to me.
erehwon
Astral Realm

Post by erehwon »

sorry late reply still very busy lately...

all your suggestions/changes/edits sounds good to me. Actually if those are the type of changes, I think you can just change it without posting if you wish.
Zero
Astral Realm

Post by Zero »

erehwon wrote:sorry late reply still very busy lately...

all your suggestions/changes/edits sounds good to me. Actually if those are the type of changes, I think you can just change it without posting if you wish.
Ah, okay, thanks. I just like to put them up in case someone has a better suggestion. I'll go ahead and edit them in.

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”