manhwa recomandation for Kaze no Stigma fans

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ayame
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

manhwa recomandation for Kaze no Stigma fans

Post by Ayame »

I just finished all 17 volumes of one of the most amazing shouen manhwa I read up until now, that is SHIN ANGYO ONSHI which, as I was reading it, I couldn't help but see the vast amount of similarities between the character personalities and their interaction. Probably some people read it already but as Kaze no Stigma fan I cannot help but feel excited for the fresh feel the "remix" offers.

So if you enjoyed reading Kaze no Stigma give this manga a try. It'd from the same guy who makes Defense Devil but the quality of the story is incomparable. :wink:
I had a lot of fun translating in my head the plot of this one in the KNS universe.
http://mangafox.me/manga/shin_angyo_onshi/
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: manhwa recomandation for Kaze no Stigma fans

Post by lostotaku »

cool, I will take a look later *adds to ever growing list of the manga to read* :)
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
Ageha
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: manhwa recomandation for Kaze no Stigma fans

Post by Ageha »

Oh Thank you for the recommendation. I have yet to read the light novel for Kaze no Stigma but I loved the anime so I'm looking forward to reading it when it is completed. I will definitely give a go to this manhwa, it looks awesome.

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”