Editor?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Editor?

Post by Mystes »

b0mb3r wrote:Well out of boredom I promote Poke to take up the job.
Me too. Poke needs to take some jobs on his shoulders. We need to kill him with those works.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

He's gonna be the Atlas of the Baka World.

baka baka baka
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

b0mb3r wrote:He's gonna be the Atlas of the Baka World.
Yeah, carrying the world on his back.
Kira0802

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

and me riding it ^_^

baka baka baka
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

It makes the world twice heavier.
Kira0802

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

kira0802 wrote:It makes the world twice heavier.
well people do joke I look like two asians into one.

baka baka baka
Jesse_Alexander
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jesse_Alexander »

I thought I would revive an old thread and post my intentions here. I would like to become an editor for this project and contribute to the community. I have been reading on BT for a year now and I think it's about time for me to start giving back for the hours of enjoyment I found. If you will have me, I'm more then happy to lend a hand. I'm a native English speaker and I'm quite proficient with the written language and my grasp of the grammatical structure is decent. Please let me know if you would like my help. I cannot send PMs at the moment but I will contact ShadowZeroHeart, whom I suspect is the project Supervisor, directly once I am able. If ShadowZeroHeart is not the supervisor, then please let me know and I will contact the correct person.
A fleeting moment of beauty, a completely unique existence, has crossed my path and engrained itself in my memory. I failed to seize the moment and it shall disappear from this earth until the day I revive it with the written word, more unique and beautiful then before.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Jesse_Alexander wrote:I thought I would revive an old thread and post my intentions here. I would like to become an editor for this project and contribute to the community. I have been reading on BT for a year now and I think it's about time for me to start giving back for the hours of enjoyment I found. If you will have me, I'm more then happy to lend a hand. I'm a native English speaker and I'm quite proficient with the written language and my grasp of the grammatical structure is decent. Please let me know if you would like my help. I cannot send PMs at the moment but I will contact ShadowZeroHeart, whom I suspect is the project Supervisor, directly once I am able. If ShadowZeroHeart is not the supervisor, then please let me know and I will contact the correct person.
You should contact Ayame, as I think she is the only translator who is currently working on KnS and is the one who brought the project back to life after a long period of being stalled.
Saronin
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, but it was Campione!

Post by Saronin »

I would like to request, that I may become an editor on this project? I've read volume 1-4, am currently reading volume 5, and plan to read them over again after volume 6. Aside from volume 1, I noticed several incomprehensible sentences, mostly contextual. Though what actually bothered me most was the constant though/thought, and through/throw, mixups. I am fluent in American English, as it is my birth language, and have honed my grammatical skills for three years through constant writing.

If you'll accept me, I'll do my very best to aid you.
MyAnimeList Profile

~The world would be a much better place,
~If only fantasy became reality.

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”