Kaze no Stigma Volume 2 Discussion

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kaze no Stigma Volume 2 Discussion

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Fine, i took a bloody long time to work on this, i admit i was slow, whatever... but still i had expected myself to be a little more welcome... i feel so forgotten... Sighz... And no one ever congratulated me in the end... man i am so jealous... the day is already over... yet no one noticed... makes me wonder why i worked so hard... sighz... DESPAIR!! I FEEL DESPAIR!! I FEEL DESPAIR TOWARDS ALL THE BIRTHDAY THREADS THERE ARE!! boohoo... oh well, so here it is... a small present from me to mark the end of this day...

P.S. let this thread be a discussion over the entire volume, if there are any comments...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Re: Kaze no Stigma Volume 2 Discussion

Post by Akirasav »

Uh, happy belated birthday? :D
Azelf and Jirachi
Astral Realm

Post by Azelf and Jirachi »

Oi, oi, oi, don't say that no one congratulated you in the end if you haven't even waited 1 day for replies!

And I do get your position. I require much more time to edit than to read, so I don't even want to imagine what translation is like.

Well, I'll get around to reading once I finish editing the first novel (I only just finished chapter 3... Ugh...)
blackcat
Astral Realm

Post by blackcat »

Uh...uh..

I'm sorry I haven't read any Kaze no Stigma. I was distracted by anime and tv tropes and idioms.

Thank you for your work and happy belated birthday.

*tries to study for the finals*
CuthienSilmeriel
Astral Realm

Post by CuthienSilmeriel »

OMG! Thank you so much for completing KnS. I've been checking every day and I was so surprised when I found up to page 52 yesterday and even more thrilled when I saw it finished today. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. I would have noticed sooner but I have an exam tomorrow so only just decided to check (shows how obsessed I am that I read novels rather than revise, lol). Thank you!
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

good job on finishing

and i just noticed the new title too

congratz
ShadowZeroHeart

Azelf and Jirachi wrote:Oi, oi, oi, don't say that no one congratulated you in the end if you haven't even waited 1 day for replies!

And I do get your position. I require much more time to edit than to read, so I don't even want to imagine what translation is like.

Well, I'll get around to reading once I finish editing the first novel (I only just finished chapter 3... Ugh...)
Wasnt looking for replies... but no1 cared about my birthday on 10th may!! Boohoo!!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Zave
Astral Realm

Post by Zave »

[quote="ShadowZeroHeart"]Fine, i took a bloody long time to work on this, i admit i was slow, whatever... but still i had expected myself to be a little more welcome... i feel so forgotten... Sighz... And no one ever congratulated me in the end... man i am so jealous... the day is already over... yet no one noticed... makes me wonder why i worked so hard... sighz... DESPAIR!! I FEEL DESPAIR!! I FEEL DESPAIR TOWARDS ALL THE BIRTHDAY THREADS THERE ARE!! boohoo... oh well, so here it is... a small present from me to mark the end of this day...

P.S. let this thread be a discussion over the entire volume, if there are any comments...[/quote]
well you can't complain
the project was still for a long time so it's unlikely that someone would come to check it right after your update.

thanks for your work :)
Juicifer
Astral Realm

Post by Juicifer »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Fine, i took a bloody long time to work on this, i admit i was slow, whatever... but still i had expected myself to be a little more welcome... i feel so forgotten... Sighz... And no one ever congratulated me in the end... man i am so jealous... the day is already over... yet no one noticed... makes me wonder why i worked so hard... sighz... DESPAIR!! I FEEL DESPAIR!! I FEEL DESPAIR TOWARDS ALL THE BIRTHDAY THREADS THERE ARE!! boohoo... oh well, so here it is... a small present from me to mark the end of this day...

P.S. let this thread be a discussion over the entire volume, if there are any comments...

<3 youuuuu

if you start on the next volume ill buy you a hooker. Think of it as a belated thank you!
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Just finished reading it last night, around 10 hours, but had to go right to sleep. I reread from the earlier parts of volume 2 to remember how everything was going which is why it took me so long ^_^.

And it's really been a long time since I've read KnS. Man, what a violent novel O_o
Spoiler! :
Kazuma just cuts off the kids arms and legs, steps on his stomach, and soccer kicks his bleeding hacked corpse.
...dang O_o. But for some reason I still can't ever put it down when we are given a little more KazumaxAyano :mrgreen:

Thanks Your Shadowliness
ShadowZeroHeart

Personally I prefer Misao to Ayano... Poor Misao, forced to do evil and to pay for the crimes she unwillingly committed... and she's so much nicer and kinder... If I am Kazuma, imma do even worse to that hell of a kid!!

And we will probably not see that much of Ayano X Kazuma for time to come, unless the author continues to write... since in case you forgot...
Spoiler! :
Kazuma's ex-lover is coming back, though he says he can love someone once more, whether Ayano is the one he will love, and whether they will show some good scenes, is another story.
And I will probably start the next volume a little later... I left SnS on stall for a loooong time now... sighz...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Spoiler! :
Wait, didn't that girl die? She was sacrificed or something in the past, and Kazuma later gained the level of a contractor because he sought power after he realized he couldn't do anything to save her...

I'm going to go check the volumes, maybe I'm missing something...the last I know of the story, is that the man comes back with a subordinate who has the appearance of his late-girl, but it's not actually her...though that's in the anime, and it's after the whole game thing gets started and normal people get powers...
Editted by the famous SZH abusing his powers!!
ShadowZeroHeart

Yes, the details I know is mainly from the anime too, since i have yet to read up to volume 5
Spoiler! :
And yes she was sacrificed, and that the girl with her looks is actually made with her last emotion, her hatred towards Kazuma, that was in the anime.
Besides... Kazuma never really expressed much interest towards Ayano... Concern, yes... interest... not really?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Azelf and Jirachi
Astral Realm

Post by Azelf and Jirachi »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Personally I prefer Misao to Ayano... Poor Misao, forced to do evil and to pay for the crimes she unwillingly committed... and she's so much nicer and kinder... If I am Kazuma, imma do even worse to that hell of a kid!!
I instantly thought of Misao and Ayano from Lucky Star for about 5 seconds after seeing that sentence. Stupid name confusion <_<
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Besides... Kazuma never really expressed much interest towards Ayano... Concern, yes... interest... not really?
Really? I thought he was like that towards Misao... Or perhaps he doesn't feel anything towards her nor Ayano?

...Damn it, this really is reminding me of Lucky Star.
ShadowZeroHeart

Azelf and Jirachi wrote:
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Besides... Kazuma never really expressed much interest towards Ayano... Concern, yes... interest... not really?
Really? I thought he was like that towards Misao... Or perhaps he doesn't feel anything towards her nor Ayano?
Yes indeed, he was like that towards them both. Ayano seems like his toy, whenever hes bored, he would make fun of her etc, Misao on the other hand, is someone whom he treats much more nicely. But personally, i prefer Misao over Ayano!! No matter what!! Even if she will probably never appear again... poor Misao...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”