Kaze no Stigma volume 4 complete

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ayame
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kaze no Stigma volume 4 complete

Post by Ayame »

Hello everyone. Finally managed to finish volume 4 AND add the pictures :D so I hope you will enjoy reading it at least twice as much as I enjoyed :roll: translating it. Not that I'm complaining but the parts without Kazuma or Ayano are a chore.

I will start on volume 5 right away and see how much can I progress before school starts, that is a translation marathon lasting 5 days!

If you have any suggestions to improve the translation speed as much as possible in such a short time, such as weird potions, time machines etc please leave a comment! :arrow:
AiVrea
Astral Realm

Re: Kaze no Stigma volume 4 complete

Post by AiVrea »

Hello, thank you for the translations for this volume, but I was wondering what happened to the Epilogue. Was it included in the final chapter or you simply forgot about it? I'm not trying to pressure you or anything just wanted to know what is the current situation of the Epilogue.
Ayame
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kaze no Stigma volume 4 complete

Post by Ayame »

Sorry for answering so late to your question. There's no epilogue actually. The Pandemonium arc continues in volume 5. It should have been the author's afterworld. I'll fix it someday.

And thank you very much for reading such an awesome story. :D

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”