Volume 6

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 6

Post by lostotaku »

Ayame wrote:As there are very few readers, I'm still debating what to do. As Japanese is my forth language and I'm not very good at it (I'm 100% European ), translations take a lot of time so I'm not sure if I should continue. We'll see.

I still have some short stories I didn't upload on BT and maybe you'll be able to read something new in the next few weeks. No promises though. :D
anything would be great :D
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
xxpinkyzxx
Astral Realm

Post by xxpinkyzxx »

I have just finished reading all the Ignition volumes in Chinese translation since the English ones are not available. Gosh, I was moved to tears when I reached the final page past the unfinished work of Volume 7, cannot believe the author passed away :(

Kaze no Stigma is surely an amazing work, thank you so much for your ingenious masterpiece Takahiro Yamato and RIP!

Still, I wish there are English translations available for the rest of the Ignition volumes xD

Before I forget, thank you so very very much to all the translators out there for your hard work in all these translations!! :D
Ayame
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ayame »

Just finished the last two stories of Ignition 1. Go read them. 8)

@xxpinkyzxx - how on earth did you manage to learn Chinese, assuming you're not Chinese obviously? There are some Chinese books I'm dying to read - pretty weird since I'm not very familiar with the plot - and I try to think of the huge time investment needed.

Anyway, I'm glad you like Kaze no Stigma. It warms my heart just like the roasted sweet potato Ayano ate in the last episode. Welcome among us. Sometimes I muse where did the author go after death so that when my time comes to cross the Stix to find him and have him tell me the rest of the story in at least another twenty or thirty volumes. :D

Or he could possess me and I would continue the plot. I'm rambling. Bye.
Clear
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Clear »

Ayame wrote:
Anyway, I'm glad you like Kaze no Stigma. It warms my heart just like the roasted sweet potato Ayano ate in the last episode. Welcome among us. Sometimes I muse where did the author go after death so that when my time comes to cross the Stix to find him and have him tell me the rest of the story in at least another twenty or thirty volumes. :D

Or he could possess me and I would continue the plot. I'm rambling. Bye.
Superb that you also like Kaze no Stigma. Kazuma is one of the most forward characters I have had the pleasure of observing. Any scene with Kazuma was great. Maybe the author had sketches of the next volumes hidden in his drawer.

I wonder if I'd like the series as much as I do if he had lived and completed it normally.
Last edited by Clear on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dude54312
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dude54312 »

This series is awesome :P ! Thanks for working on the translations! Just out of curiosity Ayame, are you going planning to translate the volume 7 even though it's incomplete?
Trarc
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Trarc »

dude54312 wrote:This series is awesome :P ! Thanks for working on the translations! Just out of curiosity Ayame, are you going planning to translate the volume 7 even though it's incomplete?
Glad to see another translator on board.

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”