Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

magref
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by magref »

oh well, I wonder what was that... got stuck in some kind of loop that forced me to change my passwords... anyways, going to start on chapter 6 only tmr....
Void Undead Spectator who likes Percher.
My Translation names and terminologies
Volumes taken up: 3,4,5,6
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

magref wrote:oh well, I wonder what was that... got stuck in some kind of loop that forced me to change my passwords... anyways, going to start on chapter 6 only tmr....

Yea you're alive! There is hope.
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

Shuiko wrote:
magref wrote:oh well, I wonder what was that... got stuck in some kind of loop that forced me to change my passwords... anyways, going to start on chapter 6 only tmr....

Yea you're alive! There is hope.
You check his Wordpress right? Cause he has been updating it with his translations lol
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

So... since SAO had been licensed in Poland I must find new main project to translate and I had this series on my eye since long time... So can I TL this into Polish?
babapo741
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by babapo741 »

Thank you so much for that magic update :D :D :D
Tidon
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Tidon »

Hi, First of all I want to thank all TLers for working on Mondaiji.

I'm currently re-reading the volumes and I noticed that Jin Russell's name is either spelled Russel or Russell. (There are even cases where his name is spelled Russel and in the next sentence it's Russell).
So I volunteer to correct that.

Which version do you prefer, Russel or Russell?
magref
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by magref »

Sacredus wrote:So... since SAO had been licensed in Poland I must find new main project to translate and I had this series on my eye since long time... So can I TL this into Polish?
Must? But sounds nice,go for it, though I'm not in the position to give the permissions XD.
Tidon wrote:Hi, First of all I want to thank all TLers for working on Mondaiji.

I'm currently re-reading the volumes and I noticed that Jin Russell's name is either spelled Russel or Russell. (There are even cases where his name is spelled Russel and in the next sentence it's Russell).

Quoting the names and terminologies page---ジン・ラッセル = Jin Russel
:P
Sometimes, I mistype. I'm supposed to follow the names given in the name and terminologies list. But in reality, I do not open that many documents to refer to when I translate. I just translate and read for parts that seem weird to me. Editing those weird parts to make it seem a little more readable is my aim. The rest of the job would be left to editors. If they read and understand, then it's most likely fine. But when editors are used to a writing style, sometimes these little stuff go under the radar.
And all Percher should be changed to Pest... but I just remain stubborn about it. :3
Sandra is written as Sandora at times for my translations because that is how it is pronounced in the chinese characters.
If you want to help with the edits, I would say go ahead, and many thanks for sharing the load. (my guess is that only 1 or 3 editors roaming around at the moment but they tend to ROAM. A few more roaming editors might just help :P)

@BionicMeerkat
By the way, there is no need to add my random comments into the post. XD
I just typed those because translating might get a little boring at times and I needed to amuse myself. :3
Void Undead Spectator who likes Percher.
My Translation names and terminologies
Volumes taken up: 3,4,5,6
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

magref wrote:
Sacredus wrote:So... since SAO had been licensed in Poland I must find new main project to translate and I had this series on my eye since long time... So can I TL this into Polish?
Must? But sounds nice,go for it, though I'm not in the position to give the permissions XD.
Well, maybe must was wrong word, but PLC isn't something that I could translate daily due it's craziness (I'm slowly TLing this on weekends only), so I was searching something as "main project". Anyway, thanks.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

magref wrote:
Tidon wrote:Hi, First of all I want to thank all TLers for working on Mondaiji.

Quoting the names and terminologies page---ジン・ラッセル = Jin Russel
:P
Sometimes, I mistype. I'm supposed to follow the names given in the name and terminologies list. But in reality, I do not open that many documents to refer to when I translate. I just translate and read for parts that seem weird to me. Editing those weird parts to make it seem a little more readable is my aim. The rest of the job would be left to editors. If they read and understand, then it's most likely fine. But when editors are used to a writing style, sometimes these little stuff go under the radar.
And all Percher should be changed to Pest... but I just remain stubborn about it. :3
Sandra is written as Sandora at times for my translations because that is how it is pronounced in the chinese characters.
If you want to help with the edits, I would say go ahead, and many thanks for sharing the load. (my guess is that only 1 or 3 editors roaming around at the moment but they tend to ROAM. A few more roaming editors might just help :P)

@BionicMeerkat
By the way, there is no need to add my random comments into the post. XD
I just typed those because translating might get a little boring at times and I needed to amuse myself. :3
Sorry about that, for some reason I could also look at my User Control Panel. It wasn't letting me look at any of the Boards without resetting my password 9000 times :?

There were still Chapters with the spelling Russell? Damn I looked over all the chapters months ago making sure they were spelled correctly, but I guess I missed a few smh. Thanks for pointing it out and I'm going to assume you have corrected them as well. :D

But yeah, the Percher -> Pest change I have dropped the ball on. Been busy with school and such. I'll start working on that since it needs to get done anyway.
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Tidon
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Tidon »

BionicMeerkat wrote: There were still Chapters with the spelling Russell? Damn I looked over all the chapters months ago making sure they were spelled correctly, but I guess I missed a few smh. Thanks for pointing it out and I'm going to assume you have corrected them as well. :D

But yeah, the Percher -> Pest change I have dropped the ball on. Been busy with school and such. I'll start working on that since it needs to get done anyway.
Yes, I already corrected his name and changed Sandora/Mandora to Sandra/Mandra.
I also noticed that volumes 6 and 7 didn't use the Mondaiji-Navbar-Template, so I changed that too.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Tidon wrote:
BionicMeerkat wrote: There were still Chapters with the spelling Russell? Damn I looked over all the chapters months ago making sure they were spelled correctly, but I guess I missed a few smh. Thanks for pointing it out and I'm going to assume you have corrected them as well. :D

Yes, I already corrected his name and changed Sandora/Mandora to Sandra/Mandra.
I also noticed that volumes 6 and 7 didn't use the Mondaiji-Navbar-Template, so I changed that too.
Yeah I just looked over everything and saw your edits. Thank you, I appreciate it! There always seems to be minor stuff that goes under my radar but good to know that others are picking up on them. :mrgreen:

Ah that navbar... I hate to say it, but that navbar and I don't get along well :cry: :cry: :cry: Every time I try to edit it in, it doesn't work. Sadness. Maybe some day we will get over this grudge haha
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

@Magref, Just out of curiosity after volume 7 are you going to do 8,9 or are you going to jump into 10?
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

W00t Finished reading Vol 7, that was some epic shit. Now to wait for Vol 8 =D
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Oblivion 0117 wrote:@Magref, Just out of curiosity after volume 7 are you going to do 8,9 or are you going to jump into 10?
i too want to know that... since volume 8 main story is done and only the side-stories need to be translated and volume 9 is full side story, so jumping to 10 to continue might be an option.

That being the case to help out i hope some other translator comes and do the side stories for us, i can do the editing if there is need.
blowist
Astral Realm

Post by blowist »

where i can download e-book for this series...? i like this series after watched anime n want to read the LN...

Someone can share me the link please ^^

Return to “English”