Hirasaka Yomi - Imouto Sae Ireba ii

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading 'Imouto Sae Ireba ii'?

It was good, please do more!
83%
It was interesting.
8%
Not as good as I thought.
8%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Rikki
Astral Realm

Hirasaka Yomi - Imouto Sae Ireba ii

Post by Rikki »

This is now the feed back thread for 'Imouto Sae Ireba ii' at https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... e_Ireba_ii
Please tell us what you think of it.

-------

I've been reading alot of light novels on this site from years back, even before I started learning Japanese. This site was actually one of the sources that pushed me towards learning Japanese, and from the day I started memorizing hiragana I have not spent a single day without seeing or hearing some form of Japanese, come to think of it, this is probably one of my best life choices ever considering how many stupid things I do :P
Anyways, I picked up this book in Akihabara(Gamers store!!) during a layover between Taiwan and the states. It was a bit after I started where I decided I'll translate this book since it looks pretty interesting(No, totally not because of the exposition). Ever since then, I've seen massive improvement in both my reading speed and comprehension as well, so I'd say this project was worth doing and will be worth completing.
I've searched around the forums and am quite surprised to see that nobody had suggested this novel to be translated since it came from a rather famous light novelist(Hirasaka Yomi-sensei).

Anyways, I'd suggest trying out this novel(totally no bias here), and I sincerely hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I do translating it.
Kumoyami
Astral Realm

Re: Hirasaka Yomi - Imouto Sae Ireba ii

Post by Kumoyami »

I've been hoping ever since the first volume released someone would start to translate this, Thank you! :D
Fenrir1
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fenrir1 »

I like it. Please keep up the good work.
Bastian77
Astral Realm

Post by Bastian77 »

I kept searching eagerly for bits and pieces about this work, hoping for at least summaries, but found nothing. Until this day came... Man, you made me so happy! :3
I really like what I have read so far, so please keep up the good work and thank you for picking this up! ^^
Remji
Astral Realm

Post by Remji »

Looking forward to more chapters! :D
Kuro Hoshikuzu
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kuro Hoshikuzu »

The first Chapter was pretty funny! :D I also like, the japanese words at some points (e.g. imouto). Looking forward to more chapters!
I'm German. I'm nix good English ... sonuvabitch ...
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

It was surprisingly an interesting read. So, I did vote please translate more. Though the siscon loving protagonist is a terrible author, if all of his work is like the part of his work as seen in the 1st chapter :twisted:
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

Well, seeing as someone else worked on chapter 8, I'm finally free from having to translate the volume :mrgreen:
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Teh_ping wrote:Well, seeing as someone else worked on chapter 8, I'm finally free from having to translate the volume :mrgreen:
He talked too soon and ended up doing the rest of the volume :P
Baka-Tsuki discord server

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”