Seikai no Senki

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

havoc
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Seikai no Senki

Post by havoc »

Well that is very nice to hear.
It's nice to see some activity in the project.

Hope to see the rest translated as well at some point.
elpsychris
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by elpsychris »

I was wondering that although this series already had a volume fully translated (4th) but it's still a teaser!? :? But, anyway, still hoping that some day new staff will pick this great Space Opera (especially vol 3 and 5) :D
kaindal
Astral Realm

Post by kaindal »

I would like to revive this and see this project finished. I am willing to do any editing needed and provide any financial support needed to get this done whether that's purchasing the books and getting them to the right person or something else.

What is the blocking factor for this project?
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Post by Lunar Vitae »

kaindal wrote:. . . provide any financial support needed to get this done whether that's purchasing the books and getting them to the right person or something else.
Providing financial support to the project team/translator is not only unnecessary, it is not allowed. Everything here is done on a voluntary basis. We are but a group of enthusiasts and fans hoping to spread the stories we like and love.

That said, your thoughts and willingness to help are appreciated. :)
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
Shiroux
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shiroux »

kaindal wrote:I would like to revive this and see this project finished. I am willing to do any editing needed and provide any financial support needed to get this done whether that's purchasing the books and getting them to the right person or something else.

What is the blocking factor for this project?
One factor was that it was on a very long hiatus, and we still don't know when the next volume will be out, if at all.
Popo
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Popo »

The hiatus is over, and the 6th volume has been released as of September of 2018. My dream of seeing this series finished in my lifetime is over a decade old now, and I see no sense in giving up now. I am looking for translators or anyone willing to undertake this journey with me in any capacity, because I know that if I have a dream of seeing this work finished, there are others out there like me.

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”