Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 651

Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Re: Hagure Yūsha no Estetica

Post by Dalam »

Hope you do continue this, lol. I bought the anime Blu-Ray that came out here, and watched it last night. I so want the novels to be translated. =w=
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
jn19930
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by jn19930 »

I can't make any guarantees whether I'll continue (and even if I do, it won't be at a fast pace like currently where I'm throwing chapters out per day :cry: )

I'll finish the Epilogue tmr as I'm extremely tired out with translation, studies + work. Then I'll have to look back on the wiki and do some edits as I feel that I made tons of gramatical errors while pushing through with the translation for you guys to enjoy :)
Spoiler! :
Location of my translated works:
http://pastebin.com/u/jn19930
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

jn19930 wrote: Edit: Ah, terminology page has it as 'Alayzard'; but I'm pretty sure it spells 'Myuu's name wrong since it's lacking an extra 'u'. Someone might need to double check the terminology page against the JP text. :?
Your right, Myuu was wrong in the character naming area. 美兎. I also put in an explanation there that this world is miu to help myuu go incognito, its the name of akatsuki's little sister. When in Alayzard though its myuu. (Hopefully wording it that way will prevent overly helpful but misinformed editors from correcting what shouldn't...)
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
jn19930
Project Translator

Post by jn19930 »

Yeah, it might be slightly confusing as the Prologue wasn't my work either + with me rushing it as I have midterms coming up, so there probably is a lot of mistakes. Unless someone reallly wants me to do a brand new prologue translation, I probably will avoid it just cuz I'm lazy :lol:

I'm also having a gazillion issues with the naming as well (Especially in the Epilogue as names keep popping out) So it really will help if someone checks the names up for me :D

Edit: Vol. 1 is completed on pastebin. I'll add it sometime today to the wiki and begin editing it to ensure the terms are all correct + fix some grammatical mistakes
Spoiler! :
Dalam

Post by Dalam »

The pace doesn't matter to me, tbh. Just so long as it's translated by someone, it's all good in the hood for me. ('w')y
12braian
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 12braian »

Dalam

Post by Dalam »

Woot! ^_^
That's all that needs be said, lol. Thanks for it. =D
jn19930
Project Translator

Post by jn19930 »

I'll work on another volume of this first, but it WILL be slow unless I manage to complete finish it during my 1 week break that I have next week. I'll work on a chapter this weekend so unless there is a request on which Volume I should do, I'll continue with Volume 2.
Spoiler! :
larx
Astral Realm

Post by larx »

[quote="jn19930"]I'll work on another volume of this first, but it WILL be slow unless I manage to complete finish it during my 1 week break that I have next week. I'll work on a chapter this weekend so unless there is a request on which Volume I should do, I'll continue with Volume 2.[/quote]

vol 4 please..from anime end and thanks for continue this.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

jn19930 wrote:I'll work on another volume of this first, but it WILL be slow unless I manage to complete finish it during my 1 week break that I have next week. I'll work on a chapter this weekend so unless there is a request on which Volume I should do, I'll continue with Volume 2.
v2 or v4; either is fine. By the look of the first volume it seems the anime followed it quite faithfully so skipping v2 and v3 and pointing people to the anime should work. Just depends upon what you feel like translating. :P
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

Thank you, for continue translating .
I would prefer if you will translate V04 but if you want V02 it is fine too.
Link to my user on B-T
joegargery
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joegargery »

Can this be moved from teaser already? It has more done then some official "Light novels" without a Project Supervisor.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

I may be answering a rhetorical question here, but yes it can be added to the side-bar. The main obstacle to that is getting Onizuka-GTO's (or Darkoneko's) attention and asking for it to be done.
jn19930
Project Translator

Post by jn19930 »

I'll start on Vol.4 then, but I think I can only post up a part daily during the weekend, the rest will have to come on the following week when I actually have some time.
Spoiler! :
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by obsidian pegasus »

Cthaeh wrote:I may be answering a rhetorical question here, but yes it can be added to the side-bar. The main obstacle to that is getting Onizuka-GTO's (or Darkoneko's) attention and asking for it to be done.
No worries, he reviews things periodically, it'll be there soon enough. They keep a pretty close eye on whats up cuz they love this stuff too, it can still take a few weeks though.

bow bow bow thank you thank you thank you for your hard work jn19930
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません

Return to “English”