Tokyo Ravens

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Tokyo Ravens ?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
4%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 532

kenrito
Astral Realm

Re: Tokyo Ravens

Post by kenrito »

Just wanted to chip in and give some support. I've really been enjoying the Tokyo Ravens light novels. Thank you so much for the high-quality translations and I really look forward to reading Volume 14.
Ashok Aravind S N
Astral Realm

Post by Ashok Aravind S N »

I'm a big fan of this light novel an have enjoyed reading it and I request the translators to please translate the last volume of this light novel at their earliest.
Crsty1961
Astral Realm

Post by Crsty1961 »

Ashok Aravind S N wrote:I'm a big fan of this light novel an have enjoyed reading it and I request the translators to please translate the last volume of this light novel at their earliest.
Yes please. I'd buy the mangas/light novels that I read if I could find them printed in English. It's so frustrating to not be able to get them.
minhlaclun
Astral Realm

Post by minhlaclun »

there's progress in vol 14. I saw update on yesterday with chapter 1. Finally I can wait with leisure... Thanks all translators for your hard work
Yashamaru-dono
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Yashamaru-dono »

WOW, there is an update! Anybody knows who is the translator? Maybe it's our lord and savior lygophile? I hope so. Anyway, thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.
Artastic
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Artastic »

So happy to see this being continued, have always been a big fan of it. Thank you whoever is translating it, I'm guessing Lygo!

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”