Tokyo Ravens

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Tokyo Ravens ?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
4%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 532

kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Re: Tokyo Ravens

Post by kizrock94 »

Is anyone still working on this translation?
Hello................Bye
lygophile
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by lygophile »

No one is currently translating to English at the moment. Again, this is because I translate from Chinese, and no such versions are out.
rampaa
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rampaa »

I've begun to read the novels. Thank you, for your hard work, and keep it up!
realeaf27
Astral Realm

Post by realeaf27 »

Hurray for v12 ch01 update!

Thx, #based lygophile :DDD
amusingly
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by amusingly »

I've been looking forward to this for so long! Lygophile you're the greatest!
SkipFrog
Astral Realm

Post by SkipFrog »

Epic. Epic. What can I say, this is the only series I've ever felt compelled to make edits if I spot any. Thank you for your work Sir Lygophile, I'm really looking forward to the rest!!
genankush
Astral Realm

Post by genankush »

Thank you very much!!!! and are even doing the Vol 13... Awesome !
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

Thanks for the translation, i see the volume 12 have been translated and have any chance to get de mobi/epub version?
Vindex101
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: ToAru

Post by Vindex101 »

Anybody made a pdf for volume 13 yet?? Also, good job on those who worked on the translations, I salute you good sirs/madams!
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Thank you for your hardwork best of luck to you sir i hope you won;t lose the motivation of translating this for us
Thank you so much
Kiyojiro
Astral Realm

Post by Kiyojiro »

I've read the novels. Thank you so much!! :D
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

Thanks a lot for all the translations, there's a chance to have the translatons of the EX volumes?
Yashamaru-dono
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Yashamaru-dono »

Thank you so much for the volumes! I really like the novel so far, I hope the 14th volume will come out soon! Keep up the good work!
dpwildboar
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dpwildboar »

one item that i wanted to mention regarding five elements and the way the translation reads. if you read this wikipedia article on the subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing

in there it mentions that ""Wu Xing" is also widely translated as Five Elements and this is used extensively by many including practitioners of Five Element acupuncture. This translation arose by false analogy with the Western system of the four elements" it also suggests that a more proper translation would be phase or action.

there even was a case where in the translation Touji says "The world is composed of Yin and Yang, and they are further divided into the five flows of wood, fire, earth, metal, and water - I think it would be clearer if you asked your childhood friend about these matters." which seems to be more in line with what the wikipedia article is suggesting.

i went back to volume 1 and started replacing element with phase/action/flow and a lot of the discussion made more sense to me.

thus, i thought it might be worth referencing that somewhere so that people might realize this distinction.

also these might be worth while footnotes, since they would greater expand understanding what all of this magic system seems to be based on:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_no_Seimei

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onmyōdō <-- not sure what i need to do get this to make a correct link.

oh... and lastly i take no responsibility for time lost to wandering around on wikipedia 5 hours later and realizing that its dark out and you should have gone to bed a while ago... /coughs... um, not that this has ever happened to me.
seint
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by seint »

thanks for the translation, its been one of my favorite , and it get boosted with good translator too,
just wondering , is the translation still ongoing?

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”