Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari [Light Novel]

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Want to see Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari translated?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Not Sure
No votes

Total votes: 485

Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari [Light Novel]

Post by Cthaeh »

tfate wrote:Can someone tell me why there are almost no illustrations of every volumes? or maybe no one has upload the illustration? because i just saw my friend's copy and it has quite a number of illustrations
I'm not involved with the project, but I'm pretty sure it's because the translations are from the web novel, which doesn't have illustrations. Even if the story is mostly the same, it wouldn't be accurate to put the illustrations from the light novel into the web novel.
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

tfate wrote:Can someone tell me why there are almost no illustrations of every volumes? or maybe no one has upload the illustration? because i just saw my friend's copy and it has quite a number of illustrations
The Web Novel version has no images. Only the Light Novel version has images. But since the LN version's story deviates greatly from the WN version there'd be no easy way to use the images from the LN, even if RAWs are out for the images.
Edricano
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Edricano »

So dark...
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

japzone wrote:
The Web Novel version has no images. Only the Light Novel version has images. But since the LN version's story deviates greatly from the WN version there'd be no easy way to use the images from the LN, even if RAWs are out for the images.
But it would be nice to know what the characters looks like: :(
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

tfate wrote:
japzone wrote: The Web Novel version has no images. Only the Light Novel version has images. But since the LN version's story deviates greatly from the WN version there'd be no easy way to use the images from the LN, even if RAWs are out for the images.
But it would be nice to know what the characters looks like: :(
Yeah it would be nice, but you can look up the images yourself for that. The thing is that the changes I referred to in the LN include characters, with some simply not existing, and the addition of new characters that don't exist in the WN. Adding the images to the WN translation would only serve to confuse people because of the inconsistencies.
widnmax
Astral Realm

Post by widnmax »

Hello everyone.

I recently started reading this novel and I just can't stop wondering what's the difference between the chapters that have just the name and the ones with "Preview". It doesn't seem like they would contain less text or something. Could someone explain the difference to me?
DarkeKyuubi
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel: So many but here's a few: Gekkou, Toradora, Cube x Cursed x Curious

Post by DarkeKyuubi »

widnmax wrote:Hello everyone.

I recently started reading this novel and I just can't stop wondering what's the difference between the chapters that have just the name and the ones with "Preview". It doesn't seem like they would contain less text or something. Could someone explain the difference to me?
Basically the chapters that have regular formatting were translated on B-T. The ones that have the "Preview" and "Link" tag were translated by another group. I highly recommend you check out their site :D
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Does anybody have an image of atlas?
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

tfate wrote:Does anybody have an image of atlas?
I've only found a Fanart of her. There should be an image of her in the Volume 7 illustrations but I haven't found any scans of them yet.

FanArt:
Spoiler! :
Kazu0710
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: -Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
-Highschool DxD
-To Aru Majutsu no Index
-Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan
-Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...

Post by Kazu0710 »

japzone wrote:
Alpaca wrote: Do you still have problems with BakaReader? Before anything though, try cleaning Tate's cache (hold to have the menu pop up) and see if you still have the same problem.
Still having problems. I cleared cache of every volume before completely deleting the novel, refreshing the database, and reloading the novel. Still get nothing but "PREVIEW" and "LINK" chapter listings. Here's a screenshot:
Spoiler! :
Is the fix for this available yet? Cause I have the same problem too and it's really hard to find the chapters that I want to read :(
Shinon FTW <3
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

japzone wrote:
Alpaca wrote: Do you still have problems with BakaReader? Before anything though, try cleaning Tate's cache (hold to have the menu pop up) and see if you still have the same problem.
Still having problems. I cleared cache of every volume before completely deleting the novel, refreshing the database, and reloading the novel. Still get nothing but "PREVIEW" and "LINK" chapter listings. Here's a screenshot:
Spoiler! :
Kazu0710 wrote: Is the fix for this available yet? Cause I have the same problem too and it's really hard to find the chapters that I want to read :(
Nope. I'm still dealing with it as well. I think it's an issue with the app itself, but my emails to the Dev have gone unanswered. Despite the app getting a few updates recently, none fixed the issue and actually gave me more bugs to deal with(like frequent crashes when loading external pages).
God Ginrai
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by God Ginrai »

japzone wrote:Nope. I'm still dealing with it as well. I think it's an issue with the app itself, but my emails to the Dev have gone unanswered. Despite the app getting a few updates recently, none fixed the issue and actually gave me more bugs to deal with(like frequent crashes when loading external pages).
Yea, I think it has to do with a more recent version of the app. I'm not getting this problem, and I'm using a customized version of the app from the codebase ~Summer last year.

-God Ginrai
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Anyone here knows if there exists someone who would spill the deviation from the LN or someone would translate it, or some one would make a summary of the volumes of the LN.... I am really curious and it hurts me that I can't read japanese and even if I do I can't acquire the books coz I'm that tight on money.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Vergilx69
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Overlord, Psycome , DxD , Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance , Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Oregairu ,Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Oreshura , Accel World , SAO , No Game No Life , HakoMari, Outbreak Company , Cross X Regalia, Date A Live, Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha, Black Bullet, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, The Zashiki Warashi of the Intellectual Village, Fate Apocrypha, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Mahouka Koukou, Problem Children, Seitokai no Ichizon, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, OreDorei, C3, Campione, Owaranai Neko, GJ-BU, Infinite Stratos,Oredorei, Absolute Duo.

Post by Vergilx69 »

japzone wrote:
tfate wrote:Does anybody have an image of atlas?
I've only found a Fanart of her. There should be an image of her in the Volume 7 illustrations but I haven't found any scans of them yet.

FanArt:
Spoiler! :
Wow, even if it's a Fan Art it's really good, I always thought Atlas would look like Leo from Dog Days, (google it if you don't know her)

Sigh~ I just hope those rumor's about what will happen to her are not true.......
"Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything; let alone yourself."--Vergil
"Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting, don't ya think?"--Dante
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

In name of Polish Mahouka translator I want to ask for permission to translate this LN to Polish.

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”