Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari [Light Novel]

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Want to see Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari translated?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Not Sure
No votes

Total votes: 485

KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari [Light Novel]

Post by KuroiHikari »

DarkeKyuubi wrote:Actually if you talk to the project managers you might be able to get a direct link on the project page which would probably be easiest
The link on the page will point to a forum topic in the pdf section.
Kantirocks
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kantirocks »

KuroiHikari wrote:
DarkeKyuubi wrote:Actually if you talk to the project managers you might be able to get a direct link on the project page which would probably be easiest
The link on the page will point to a forum topic in the pdf section.
Alright! I made a topic for Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and another for Mushoku Tensei (I'm converting that one too)
Here's for you: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=10826
And if you know the MT guys here's this one: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=10827
Come Check out my Web Novel to ePub Conversions at my Blog!: http://kantisepubs.wordpress.com/
Series available ATM:
Mushoku Tensei
Tate no Yuusha/Shield Hero
Re:Monster from over at Japtem
And Coiling Dragon from over at WuxiaWorld
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Ok, I linked it here: https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... _ePUBs_etc

Basically, if anyone else wants to contribute their own PDFs and etc, they can post their links here: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=10826
Geomancer
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Geomancer »

Is there any reason that the series has suddenly stopped being translated?
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

Geomancer wrote:Is there any reason that the series has suddenly stopped being translated?
Exams
Alpaca
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Alpaca »

Geomancer wrote:Is there any reason that the series has suddenly stopped being translated?
Because humans get lazy after a while.

A minor announcement: since the series had become quite popular and had gained quite a lot of momentum, I'll officially go on hiatus (already is, as a matter of fact) and work on my second project (which will be released probably in batch of 1 vol around spring break). I'll still be around for random TLC (and requests if needed).
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't research who did it, but the latest changes to the formatting on the chapter listing has broken the parsing in the BakaReader app again. All the chapters under Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari just say PREVIEW and LINK now. Not only does this make finding chapters near impossible, it also duplicates each chapter as both the BT hosted version and the External version are being listed, which is completely redundant. Can whoever is knowledgeable about proper formatting for BakaReader please fix this?

EDIT: Actually, this might be related to the latest BakaReader update. I'll try emailing them.
Alpaca
Project Translator

Post by Alpaca »

japzone wrote:I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't research who did it, but the latest changes to the formatting on the chapter listing has broken the parsing in the BakaReader app again. All the chapters under Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari just say PREVIEW and LINK now. Not only does this make finding chapters near impossible, it also duplicates each chapter as both the BT hosted version and the External version are being listed, which is completely redundant. Can whoever is knowledgeable about proper formatting for BakaReader please fix this?

EDIT: Actually, this might be related to the latest BakaReader update. I'll try emailing them.
Do you still have problems with BakaReader? Before anything though, try cleaning Tate's cache (hold to have the menu pop up) and see if you still have the same problem.
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

Alpaca wrote:
japzone wrote:I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't research who did it, but the latest changes to the formatting on the chapter listing has broken the parsing in the BakaReader app again. All the chapters under Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari just say PREVIEW and LINK now. Not only does this make finding chapters near impossible, it also duplicates each chapter as both the BT hosted version and the External version are being listed, which is completely redundant. Can whoever is knowledgeable about proper formatting for BakaReader please fix this?

Do you still have problems with BakaReader? Before anything though, try cleaning Tate's cache (hold to have the menu pop up) and see if you still have the same problem.
Still having problems. I cleared cache of every volume before completely deleting the novel, refreshing the database, and reloading the novel. Still get nothing but "PREVIEW" and "LINK" chapter listings. Here's a screenshot:
Spoiler! :
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

Alpaca wrote:

I have the same problem now -_- Galaxy Tab 2 BakaReader EX
Last edited by altuncb on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alpaca
Project Translator

Post by Alpaca »

This doesn't sound good, I'll try to fix this sometime during the weekend.
inspire
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by inspire »

just question for anyone that already read about 300+++ chapter
Spoiler! :
is alta really died? And because of her death the trash king once again taking up his cane? with my mess understanding about japanese thats what i got.
Btw any raw with chinese language? 3Q
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kingsly
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kingsly »

dah ending to this game me cancer. author wut u doing? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
japzone
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by japzone »

Alpaca wrote:This doesn't sound good, I'll try to fix this sometime during the weekend.
Thanks for looking into it. It's been pretty hard to read TnYnN in BakaReader. It's the only Novel I'm having issues with.
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Can someone tell me why there are almost no illustrations of every volumes? or maybe no one has upload the illustration? because i just saw my friend's copy and it has quite a number of illustrations

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”