Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Masterbaiter84
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry

Post by Masterbaiter84 »

Sorry to ask but Is this Series still begin Translated. Volume 6 only have up to Chapter 2 Completed and nothing more. Volumes 7-11 are listed but no Progress. Is there a Blog the Translator uses for this series where it's been Updated or has the Series be Categorize as STALLED but not Announced. I've Seen the Anime and was really hoping to Continue reading where it leaves off and picks up in the Light novels.
Masterbaiter84
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Masterbaiter84 »

Masterbaiter84 wrote:Sorry to ask but Is this Series still begin Translated. Volume 6 only have up to Chapter 2 Completed and nothing more. Volumes 7-11 are listed but no Progress. Is there a Blog the Translator uses for this series where it's been Updated or has the Series be Categorize as STALLED but not Announced. I've Seen the Anime and was really hoping to Continue reading where it leaves off and picks up in the Light novels.
Same Question from Above. Asking again because Nobody has Replied.
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

Though your question does not directly ask when the next chapter will be complete, which is forbidden according to forum rules, it is close enough that I can't respond to it with a specific answer. As always, the Rakudai Kishi translator registration page on the wiki holds the most up-to-date public information on who is working on particular chapters. The project is not stalled, because the definition of that term on Baka-Tsuki is six months of no activity, which we have not yet reached.
SpadeAce
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by SpadeAce »

KLSymph wrote:The project is not stalled, because the definition of that term on Baka-Tsuki is six months of no activity, which we have not yet reached.
Please, don´t get it stalled, Rakudai is one of the best novels I ever read...
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

Volume 6 Character Profiles wrote:

HAGUN ACADEMY WALL NEWSPAPER
Character Topics ___ Writer • Kagami Kusakabe

YUI TATARA

■ PROFILE
Affiliation: National Akatsuki Academy, Year One
Blazer Rank: B
Noble Art: Total Reflect
Nickname: Unturning
Personal Summary: Rebellion's assassin

Attribute chart (starting at far left, going clockwise)
Physical Ability: B
Luck: C
Offensive Power: C
Defensive Power: A
Magic Capacity: D
Magic Control: C

Kagamin Check!
A Reflector of high enough level to turn back not only strikes or slashes, but even flame and lightning magic. Her physical specs--especially her motion perception--are also high, so outsmarting her is difficult, making her a hard opponent for whom no effective strategy exists.
...Well, there are some monsters you have to beat with pure force.

RINNA KAZAMATSURI

■ PROFILE
Affiliation: National Akatsuki Academy, Year One
Blazer Rank: C
Noble Art: Collar of Subordination
Nickname: Beast Tamer
Personal Summary: Little lady of the Kazamatsuri Foundation

Physical Ability: F
Luck: A
Offensive Power: F
Defensive Power: F
Magic Capacity: B
Magic Control: D

Kagamin Check!
Despite many members of Akatsuki being unidentified, this is someone who uses her real name. A young lady of an outstanding Japanese family with wealth on par with the Toutokubara. We don't know why she's a part of Akatsuki, but maybe she was brought in by the hidden leader of Rebellion.
The special trait of her Collar of Subordination, a domination ability of the conceptual-intervention system that binds a follower to act as a Device, is how it increases her followers' strength and combat ability. Kazamatsuri-san herself doesn't seem strong at all.

REISEN HIRAGA

■ PROFILE
Affiliation: National Akatsuki Academy, Year Three
Blazer Rank: B
Noble Art: Deus Ex Machina
Nickname: Pierrot
Personal Summary: Remote-controlled doll

Physical Ability: C
Luck: C
Offensive Power: D
Defensive Power: C
Magic Capacity: C
Magic Control: A

Kagamin Check!
A perver--I mean a strange person who's always hidden in a clown costume. Or so you'd think, but the truth is he's not actually a person. This is a construct controlled by Rebellion's doll user, under a technique called Black Widow.
This became obvious after he took Student President Toudou's lightning attack like an electrocuted frog, didn't it? But... a doll user would have even more strength than his doll, so he might be an extremely dangerous opponent.
It's not much, but Merry Christmas everyone.
AP24
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AP24 »

^Does this mean you're doing the next chapter of Vol 6?
Has there been any news from Disavatera? I think it's safe to assume he's not coming back.
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

If DisavateraMX is not available, I will continue the translation.

Happy new year!
AP24
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AP24 »

KLSymph wrote:If DisavateraMX is not available, I will continue the translation.

Happy new year!
I've been trying contacting him for months myself but it's been half a year since the last time anyone has heard from him. I'd say you may as well start now especially now that there's a lot of free time because of the holidays. Happy new year to you too!
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

Unfortunately, lots of holiday time doesn't necessarily mean lots of time for light novel translation for me, since there are many tasks I need to do. I'm very behind on my editing of previous volumes, for example. Given needed prep work, it will likely be a while before you'll see anything new posted.
izik1
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by izik1 »

How long does DisavateraMX have to be gone to count as M.I.A? we can't send an away party until it anounced :)
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

Six months equals stalled, so that's my baseline.
Masterbaiter84
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Masterbaiter84 »

KLSymph wrote:Six months equals stalled, so that's my baseline.
So if I understand You on this matter Just Because 1 Translator is MIA and your the Other Translator but Don't have Time to Continue the Translations for the Series your now Labeling it as OFFICIALLY Stalled like I asked about awhile back when i had a Hunch it was STALLED then because there has been not CURRENT Releases in months.
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KLSymph »

Masterbaiter84 wrote:So if I understand You on this matter Just Because 1 Translator is MIA and your the Other Translator but Don't have Time to Continue the Translations for the Series your now Labeling it as OFFICIALLY Stalled like I asked about awhile back when i had a Hunch it was STALLED then because there has been not CURRENT Releases in months.
My definition of stalled is the one given on the wiki: active until three months, idle until six months, stalled until twelve months, halted after that. Since the most recent chapter update was July 31st 2016, the project was not officially stalled when you asked at the start of November (three months), and it is not currently officially stalled as of today in mid-January (five months), according to what I know as the official (or at least concrete) definition.

So no, I am not currently labeling the project officially stalled. I'm just saying that's how long a translator goes without posting, and I can't currently contact him, before I personally deem him M.I.A. with any confidence.
Swampydrake99
Astral Realm

Post by Swampydrake99 »

Relax on the asking it'll get translated when it gets translated.
Masterbaiter84
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Masterbaiter84 »

KLSymph wrote:
Masterbaiter84 wrote:So if I understand You on this matter Just Because 1 Translator is MIA and your the Other Translator but Don't have Time to Continue the Translations for the Series your now Labeling it as OFFICIALLY Stalled like I asked about awhile back when i had a Hunch it was STALLED then because there has been not CURRENT Releases in months.
My definition of stalled is the one given on the wiki: active until three months, idle until six months, stalled until twelve months, halted after that. Since the most recent chapter update was July 31st 2016, the project was not officially stalled when you asked at the start of November (three months), and it is not currently officially stalled as of today in mid-January (five months), according to what I know as the official (or at least concrete) definition.

So no, I am not currently labeling the project officially stalled. I'm just saying that's how long a translator goes without posting, and I can't currently contact him, before I personally deem him M.I.A. with any confidence.
Thanks for the Clarification but I really do Hope that this Series Picks up Translations again it was and is a Good Read outside the Manga that did the anime an Injustice of not telling more of the Story like most Anime's Story outlines and Story Time frame Do.

Return to “English”