Genderbending Of Suzumiya Haruhi

Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Translators, Executive Council

Rectifier
Astral Realm

Re: Genderbending Of Suzumiya Haruhi

Post by Rectifier »

You could always change Haruhi to Haruhe

what?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Rectifier wrote:You could always change Haruhi to Haruhe

what?
:roll:

I don't even have to put into words how lame that joke was.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

seconded..

just a thought, how come nobody in AS ever considered 'asahina mikuro' for a name? maybe it really is just me..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
DJ_RockmanX
Astral Realm

Post by DJ_RockmanX »

^ Kind of just a rhyme thing. But that begs the question of Itsuko and Ryo, whom we have dubbed as such just because we can.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

you have a point.. seriously though, i think i'm better off being a lurker at AS, the guys there are beyond me; 'sides, you guys seem to be getting along nicely in the quasi-project, me would be better off doing a laughing-in-the-sidelines-Tsuruya.

*me prepares to burn up a minimum of 100hrs net time come holy week, SHnY - Seitenkan is AWESOME ORZ*
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

shichinanatsu wrote:you have a point.. seriously though, i think i'm better off being a lurker at AS, the guys there are beyond me; 'sides, you guys seem to be getting along nicely in the quasi-project, me would be better off doing a laughing-in-the-sidelines-Tsuruya.

*me prepares to burn up a minimum of 100hrs net time come holy week, SHnY - Seitenkan is AWESOME ORZ*

shichi-kun are you still going to write up more SHnY seitenkan?

rockman just sent me copy of the agreed AS version (kaios versions) of prologue and chapter 01.

but i noticed they are doing it on the sosdan.com wiki (our un-official rivals it seems)

so i dunno if they even want to bother with Baka-Tsuki anymore, since we do have a more organised approached compared to the carefree nature of sosdan wiki, (it will put some people off, because of the red-tape)

if they do intend to go over there instead of here, then i guess i'll put your version up instead, so if your thinking of still going at it, that'll be a good thing.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
DJ_RockmanX
Astral Realm

Post by DJ_RockmanX »

Gah. We're still trying to get the project here on B-T. :(

I'm more for it being over here, and what they're doing is more of pre-organizing all the chapters before we can make final edits to everything.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Can I get a copy of it as well Oni? I'm kinda interested in writing a bit of this. 8)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:Can I get a copy of it as well Oni? I'm kinda interested in writing a bit of this. 8)
you'll get it when the scripts go up on the wiki
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

onizuka-gto wrote:
TheGiftedMonkey wrote:Can I get a copy of it as well Oni? I'm kinda interested in writing a bit of this. 8)
you'll get it when the scripts go up on the wiki
ETA? :?
DJ_RockmanX
Astral Realm

Post by DJ_RockmanX »

They're under the genderbending category. :|

http://wiki.sos-dan.com/wiki/Category:Genderbending
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

onizuka-gto wrote:
shichinanatsu wrote:you have a point.. seriously though, i think i'm better off being a lurker at AS, the guys there are beyond me; 'sides, you guys seem to be getting along nicely in the quasi-project, me would be better off doing a laughing-in-the-sidelines-Tsuruya.

shichi-kun are you still going to write up more SHnY seitenkan?

rockman just sent me copy of the agreed AS version (kaios versions) of prologue and chapter 01.

but i noticed they are doing it on the sosdan.com wiki (our un-official rivals it seems)

so i dunno if they even want to bother with Baka-Tsuki anymore, since we do have a more organised approached compared to the carefree nature of sosdan wiki, (it will put some people off, because of the red-tape)

if they do intend to go over there instead of here, then i guess i'll put your version up instead, so if your thinking of still going at it, that'll be a good thing.
i think i can still manage some seitenkan of myself, though at the speed and quality AS is producing stuff right now, i think its more diplomatic to just have the B-T people do the editing work, and a little more polishing.. i myself have just stopped short of v2 a little while back; i don't know about you, but i wrote combat waiter asahina and alien swordsman nagato..

*imagine yuuki parrying mikuro's kame-hame-ha with a lightsaber*
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

I find it ironic that even for having been on the gender bending thread over Asuki, I only realized that this thing fell through now. To think that I've been drawing stuff over there for more than a week...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

shiratoriryuuko wrote:I find it ironic that even for having been on the gender bending thread over Asuki, I only realized that this thing fell through now. To think that I've been drawing stuff over there for more than a week...

we are a bit slow over here.

@Onizukademongto
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

onizuka-gto wrote:
shiratoriryuuko wrote:I find it ironic that even for having been on the gender bending thread over Asuki, I only realized that this thing fell through now. To think that I've been drawing stuff over there for more than a week...

we are a bit slow over here.

Is Haruhi book 9 out yet? :o

Return to “Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan”