Genderbending Of Suzumiya Haruhi

Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Translators, Executive Council

shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Genderbending Of Suzumiya Haruhi

Post by shichinanatsu »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:
onizuka-gto wrote:
we are a bit slow over here.

:roll:
Is Haruhi book 9 out yet? :o
what do you mean by that exactly? BT's v9 was done months ago, but there isn't any seitenkan rendition of it yet.. or perhaps you're asking for v10?
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

shichinanatsu wrote:
TheGiftedMonkey wrote: Is Haruhi book 9 out yet? :o
what do you mean by that exactly? BT's v9 was done months ago, but there isn't any seitenkan rendition of it yet.. or perhaps you're asking for v10?
/sigh

C'mon man, now you're making it seem like it's true. :?
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

Bah. I might do a rendition at this rate for volume 9. I already did one for volume 8 so...
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

:roll: People are completely missing the point of why I said that.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

that gave me an idea, seitenkan for haruhi theater (for those familiar with RO)..

haruki: knight
kyon-chan: crusader
yuuki: thief (ala Dark of DNAngel)
mikuro: lousy wizard..
itsuko: dancer ftw

edit: i'm kinda slow at stuff like that, mind enlightening me? (not written to be sarcastic)
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

shichinanatsu wrote:edit: i'm kinda slow at stuff like that, mind enlightening me? (not written to be sarcastic)
Well Oni said "we are a bit slow over here." so I made a joke about it by asking when the 9th Haruhi book was coming out. Just a simple joke but no one seem to catch on. :?
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTvp_Al52ko
bah just a collection....

And for the Novel Rewrite, I might try writing something to contribute.. I have an idea...
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTvp_Al52ko
bah just a collection....

And for the Novel Rewrite, I might try writing something to contribute.. I have an idea...
What would that be?
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:
shichinanatsu wrote:edit: i'm kinda slow at stuff like that, mind enlightening me? (not written to be sarcastic)
Well Oni said "we are a bit slow over here." so I made a joke about it by asking when the 9th Haruhi book was coming out. Just a simple joke but no one seem to catch on. :?
Apparently only me and you are good at understanding those jokes, now we're the cool kids 8) .

:|
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Kaisos Erranon wrote: What would that be?
I have a murky idea in my mind right now. It's still forming when I get quiet moment to write it.(Huge writer's block? :? )
Idea is something about beginning.
cicero225
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cicero225 »

Feh. I would really prefer it be here on Baka-Tsuki. Don't know why they prefer the wiki so much. :/ Guess I'll still start Wandering Shadow like I said I would, but I'm feeling kind of disgruntled.

Edit: I would totally support (and more importantly, work for) another version here, if there could be a guarantee that the two way competition wouldn't drain resources away from and kill both.
DJ_RockmanX
Astral Realm

Post by DJ_RockmanX »

cicero225 wrote:Feh. I would really prefer it be here on Baka-Tsuki. Don't know why they prefer the wiki so much. :/ Guess I'll still start Wandering Shadow like I said I would, but I'm feeling kind of disgruntled.

Edit: I would totally support (and more importantly, work for) another version here, if there could be a guarantee that the two way competition wouldn't drain resources away from and kill both.
So far, the Wiki's only purpose is to lump all of the rewritten submissions into one place where they can conveniently be read by everyone, especially our main man Kaisos. Everyone's hoping for the final version to be posted here in the end, and I the Danchou am no exception. :D
cicero225
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cicero225 »

DJ_RockmanX wrote:
cicero225 wrote:Feh. I would really prefer it be here on Baka-Tsuki. Don't know why they prefer the wiki so much. :/ Guess I'll still start Wandering Shadow like I said I would, but I'm feeling kind of disgruntled.

So far, the Wiki's only purpose is to lump all of the rewritten submissions into one place where they can conveniently be read by everyone, especially our main man Kaisos. Everyone's hoping for the final version to be posted here in the end, and I the Danchou am no exception. :D
Yeah I figured that out eventually, but thanks for the clarification. It's so hard to find information on that AS thread...for example, my poor grasp of honorifics had me try to glance through that for the general consensus...but I eventually gave up and just went with whatever I felt worked.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

yare yare.. the phenomenon's getting quite out of hand. but seriously though, how come the bigwigs still haven't taken notice!? *goes off and whimpers in a corner, wondering why all the action's happening outside his country*
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
also, an aside..
Spoiler! :
meh, TMA makes me want to claw my eyes out..
Last edited by shichinanatsu on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: might get banned, so spoilered the sauce..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

I blame A. Suki forums for spreading this around so much...

Return to “Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan”