Illustrations & Inserts

Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Translators, Executive Council

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Illustrations & Inserts

Post by onizuka-gto »

shichinanatsu wrote:i don't have an account there.. just doing a faithful parody of 'Quiet Lurker', who's quite a known guest here..

edit: and to prove that i am in fact a newly-baptized lurker of AS, here's a little something i found.. it's WAY above nsfw (meaning click at your own risk), and don't even bother asking me for the missing pixels, as i don't have them..
Spoiler! :
nice picture!

oh, shichin-kun, are you going to register to do any of the chapters? just wondering since you never got back to me about that. Or if you did, i forgot where you reply to my enquiry.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

illustration page for volume 01 now available for pictures.

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... ustrations

Allotted space of five full coloured images are yet to be selected.

please refer to first post for format requirements.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
sonicspin
Astral Realm

Post by sonicspin »

I'd like to register for doing illustrations ^^;

examples of some genderbending art:
http://sonicspin2.deviantart.com/galler ... i-suzumiya
Last edited by sonicspin on Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

sonicspin wrote:I'd like to register for doing illustrations ^^;

Nothing is coming up in the gallery. :o
sonicspin
Astral Realm

Post by sonicspin »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:
sonicspin wrote:I'd like to register for doing illustrations ^^;

Nothing is coming up in the gallery. :o
link fixed now
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

This is my first shot for volume 4. It's got female Asakura since I don't have to think as hard for her as I would need for for male Asakura with a Katana. Until then, enjoy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: attaching picture files is the best way to view big pictures, without it being restriced by the forum!
Puffendahl
Astral Realm

Post by Puffendahl »

Hello. After a few hours of non-stop work caused by a sudden inspiration, I'm finally able to post my attempt for the black and white illustrations for volume one.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... bbery2.jpg

It's the moment before Haruki starts seriously blackmailing the computer club (hence the president being in it). I will probably draw more too though, so if this one doesn't do, that doesn't mean you've gotten rid of me yet :wink:

I hope I got everything right though. I checked the size and format quite well, but there's always a chance that I've forgotten something. I tend to do that.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Puffendahl wrote:Hello. After a few hours of non-stop work caused by a sudden inspiration, I'm finally able to post my attempt for the black and white illustrations for volume one.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... bbery2.jpg

It's the moment before Haruki starts seriously blackmailing the computer club (hence the president being in it). I will probably draw more too though, so if this one doesn't do, that doesn't mean you've gotten rid of me yet :wink:

I hope I got everything right though. I checked the size and format quite well, but there's always a chance that I've forgotten something. I tend to do that.

Wow. nice job puffy.

can you tell me for which chapter in volume one this is for?

As you know only two black & white drawings per-chapter.

since not many people are submitting B&W drawings, no point debating on this.

@Onizukademongto
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

Puffendahl's got a winner there in my opinion. I already commented about this on asuki.
Puffendahl
Astral Realm

Post by Puffendahl »

onizuka-gto wrote:Can you tell me for which chapter in volume one this is for?
I think it's chapter 2, but I'm not entirely sure. I'll check it right away.

Oh, and due to the kind help I got in Animesuki, I fixed the problem that was pointed out in the pic. This would be the updated version:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... bbery3.jpg

Oh, and thank you for the compliments. I did my best with it.

EDIT: I checked. It is indeed chapter 2.
Puffendahl
Astral Realm

Post by Puffendahl »

I'm terribly sorry about double posting like this, but I came to the conclusion (after some thinking), that no-one will probably notice if I edit my last post, and that would be a little inconvenient, so... Please don't scold me too badly. I'll try to make up for this with the following pics :wink:

I've been drawing around for some time, but I've decided not to post several of the pics here, mostly because I wasn't quite happy with the results. But I've finally managed to create two I think could be good enough, so here they are.

This is one pic I've thought for Chapter 1:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... /taulu.jpg
The exact quote I had in mind when doing it was
Spoiler! :
"Actually, I’d like to know the reason as well."

A cheerful, melodious voice came out of nowhere as a hand touched my shoulder. I lifted my head and saw Asakura Ryou's handsome smiling face.
And here's another I made with the beginning of Chapter 2 in mind:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... assist.jpg
And here is the bit of the text I used as reference:
Spoiler! :
What is he trying to do to me by bringing me here? Is he going to make me his bride? I’m not an alien! Put me down!

He did.

"Help me out."

Haruki said this with both his hands on my shoulders, looking straight into my eyes. This feels like a confession.

Great, now I’m blushing.

I hope they'll do.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Pardon for going off-topic. Is it just my browser or does anyone have problems viewing some of the large pics posted here? I can only view half of the pics, with the other half cut-off.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Kinny Riddle wrote:Pardon for going off-topic. Is it just my browser or does anyone have problems viewing some of the large pics posted here? I can only view half of the pics, with the other half cut-off.

no. its the forum fault, it cuts off inserted pictures that are too big.

however if you add the picture as an attachment, you are provide scroll bars so you can see all the pictures.

@Onizukademongto
Puffendahl
Astral Realm

Post by Puffendahl »

Hello, hello. I'm back again, this time with only one attempt of an illustration. This one happens to be for chapter 3. While a lot happens in that chapter (and several of the events are definitely something that could be illsutrated), I ended up choosing this as one I'll do, because... Well, I noticed that there are a lot of people in Animesuki who really wish to see Kyonko in a bunny girl suit :wink:

So, here it is:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... osplay.jpg

I don't have an exact quote (yet again), but it is obviously the part where Haruki dresses up both Mitsuuru and Kyonko. I didn't do a background, but I hope it's still okay... I've noticed that Noizi Ito seems to concentrate on characters in the official illustrations too, so I officially have an excuse to be lazy with my pics :lol:

I hope this one is good enough. The same goes with the earlier two, too (especially since I'm so happy about the first one doing so well).
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Puffendahl wrote:Hello, hello. I'm back again, this time with only one attempt of an illustration. This one happens to be for chapter 3. While a lot happens in that chapter (and several of the events are definitely something that could be illsutrated), I ended up choosing this as one I'll do, because... Well, I noticed that there are a lot of people in Animesuki who really wish to see Kyonko in a bunny girl suit :wink:

So, here it is:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Mi ... osplay.jpg

I don't have an exact quote (yet again), but it is obviously the part where Haruki dresses up both Mitsuuru and Kyonko. I didn't do a background, but I hope it's still okay... I've noticed that Noizi Ito seems to concentrate on characters in the official illustrations too, so I officially have an excuse to be lazy with my pics :lol:

I hope this one is good enough. The same goes with the earlier two, too (especially since I'm so happy about the first one doing so well).

thanks for the illustration puffy-kun, since there isn't any competition over this, i would advise you to upload those pictures to the wiki and embed them in the gallery for the first volume, and if possible, also insert them into the script, just like the would of appeared in a novel.

can you do this? if you need some help, it's best to look at the codes in the gallery pages, or contact a member of staff to help you, such as kaios.

i think this will be better then posting the link on the forum, if you need to put the images in this thread, i think it's best if you add them as an attachment, that way we will have a copy of it on the forum as well.

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan”