Illustrations & Inserts

Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Translators, Executive Council

Puffendahl
Astral Realm

Re: Illustrations & Inserts

Post by Puffendahl »

I see. Too bad I indeed don't know how to do that :lol:

But no worries, I'll probably get the hang of it by looking around those gallery pages, and if I don't, well, then I'll just have to beg for some help, haha. I'll get to it first thing tomorrow, right now I'm going to do what one should do around midnight, and look into the coding business tomorrow. I'll probably still attach the pics here too, but I'll follow your advice too.

darkbluex
Astral Realm

Post by darkbluex »

so there aren't any colored illustrations yet for volume 1?

I can do coloring, if someone sends in lineart (I'd like to offer my own drawing skills, sadly It isn't any good =_=)
Puffendahl
Astral Realm

Post by Puffendahl »

Turns out I'm terrible when it comes to understanding how the wiki works. The only thing I've figured out is how to insert pics into text (and I've yet to do that too...)

Yes, I attempted to upload a pic there, so whether or not I succeeded, I do not know. I hope I didn't destroy anything, though. Not to mention I have no clue how to embed things to the gallery :lol:

But that's not why I came to this thread this time (I'll figure it out, somehow), I mostly came here to attach the same pic here (since I do feel like I should post copies here too). Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that either :oops:
Heh...

Also, my scanner broke. That would be the reason I haven't been providing pics as fast as I did at first. I can still scan, but the pace will continue to be a bit slow for a while. Just thought I should mention that... So that my slightly longer absence wouldn't be misunderstood, since I really do like drawing this lineart. I'm sorry for being torublesome.
darkbluex
Astral Realm

Post by darkbluex »

This is sample of my coloring work (and my drawing skill as well... but I can do better... not just here..)
I would prefer to do coloring that other work but I guess I can do one or two illustrations when I do a proper sketch
Spoiler! :
From my deviantart
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

darkbluex wrote:This is sample of my coloring work (and my drawing skill as well... but I can do better... not just here..)
I would prefer to do coloring that other work but I guess I can do one or two illustrations when I do a proper sketch
Spoiler! :
From my deviantart
that's a nice peice of work, which character is she? Koizumi?

If you want to colour other people's work, perhaps you can ask puffy-kun?

s/he likes doing inline work. i'm sure you could as for an original for you to colour in, or perhaps ask for permission if you colour in one of the existing?

either way, thanks for the contribution of the first coloured illustration. i assume it's for volume one?
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Wait,'female Koizumi name here' is intended to be 'something else' than straight from the beginning,that's what I get from that picture,or maybe too many beers... :?:
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

thats the liquor telling you things :wink:
darkbluex
Astral Realm

Post by darkbluex »

about the pic.. it's just random fanart

I don't get what you're saying.. maybe it is just the beer =3=
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Quite,please continue...
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

Woah, now we have post icons... awesome addition. :D
I'd like to be an illustrator for the Seitenkan novels. But first, I want to submit a test drawing and get some feedback, so that I don't end up drawing a ton of stuff for the novels, then be told my art is fugly. :cry:
So, here goes! My very first computer tablet drawing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

And that should be...?
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by shichinanatsu »

hmm.. seems to me its either taniguchi or kunikida, probably taniguchi, but it looks too haruhi-ish..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

It's not really supposed to be someone... It's just something random. I'll upload a Seitenkan pic soon.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

A small tip :P Try to make them look like the ones from 4koma,as they are the 'official' art of Seitenkan in my opinion,but anything will work I gwess :P
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

Umm... Why do the post icons only show up in this fourm? 

Return to “Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan”