Help on submitting chapters

Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Translators, Executive Council

vodrake
Astral Realm

Help on submitting chapters

Post by vodrake »

I want to help the project by rewriting some chapters into their new, gender-bent forms but I don't really have a firm grasp on what the official process to go about this is so if anyone could please point me in the right direction that would be great.

I'm under the impression that I should first write my name by the chapters I intent to do on the registration page, is this correct? If that's correct, after I've finished writing said chapters should I directly edit them in to the page, or just submit them to an admin to do that?

Thanks
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Re: Help on submitting chapters

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

vodrake wrote:I want to help the project by rewriting some chapters into their new, gender-bent forms but I don't really have a firm grasp on what the official process to go about this is so if anyone could please point me in the right direction that would be great.

I'm under the impression that I should first write my name by the chapters I intent to do on the registration page, is this correct? If that's correct, after I've finished writing said chapters should I directly edit them in to the page, or just submit them to an admin to do that?

Thanks
I suggest you post your writings in the topic on AnimeSuki.

We're uploading stuff here in novel order, so...
vodrake
Astral Realm

Post by vodrake »

Thanks' I'll do that. Is there anyway of checking who's already working on what chapters and what specific chapter edits have already been decided on without having to read the entire 120 page thread?
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

vodrake wrote:Thanks' I'll do that. Is there anyway of checking who's already working on what chapters and what specific chapter edits have already been decided on without having to read the entire 120 page thread?
Ideally, I'm the official writer, so I'm pretty much going to end up doing everything eventually.

I will, however, be using all of the ideas, rewrites, etc. that come up in the thread itself. Hence why I encourage people to write out random parts.

Check the first post to see who's already written what.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan”