Ookami to Koushinryou / Wolf and Spice

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
2%

Total votes: 241

Krikit
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Ookami to Koushinryou / Wolf and Spice

Post by Krikit »

Well what do you know :). Let's go with: Poloson. Why? For this reason ^_^

Google: ポロソン and the first link you get is:

オールポスターズのキンバリー ポロソン ポスター

(Kimberly ポロソン of All Posters.)

That's the word we want!!! How is it written in english? Look at the english link name ^_^

http://www.allposters.co.jp/-st/Kimberl ... 33276_.htm

The focus here is:

Poloson. That's how the katakana was written. So...what do you say we go for Poloson?

EDIT: About ポ and ボ. If you look closely, you will see "PO" has two slanted marks, while "BO" has two straight, or vertical marks. That's how I tell them apart on the computer, since neither looks much like a circle :)
duncan
Astral Realm

Post by duncan »

Krikit wrote:
That's the word we want!!!

http://www.allposters.co.jp/-st/Kimberl ... 33276_.htm

The focus here is:

Poloson. That's how the katakana was written. So...what do you say we go for Poloson?

EDIT: About ポ and ボ. If you look closely, you will see "PO" has two slanted marks, while "BO" has two straight, or vertical marks. That's how I tell them apart on the computer, since neither looks much like a circle :)
It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by this- I followed the link thinking it would have something involving S+W, or at least Spices, or Wolves. Instead I got pictures of fruit. I was thinking.. this is relevant, how?

Then I realized you meant the name of the artist. All became clear at that point. For a minute. Until I started thinking.. this is relevant, how? ;)

In all seriousness, absent other input Poloson is as good a transcription as any, I suppose, though I would lean toward Polson myself. I took a look at wikipedia, but it doesn't have extensive S+W pages.
Memm
Astral Realm

Post by Memm »

One question, I don't know if anyone has asked this before but, did the anime covered the whole vol 1 and 2?
i want to know cause I haven't read the novels I watched the anime and it was great, so i going to read the novels now in case they left out something in the anime.
judgment26
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by judgment26 »

In terms of plot, the first season of the anime does cover all of the first two volumes, but the novels are obviously more detailed and provide more insight into the characters' thoughts.

Return to “Ookami to Koushinryou”