Chinese Raw

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Chinese Raw

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Haha the forums go in no particular order. Don't worry about its placement. :roll:

SHnY at the top, Auxiliary at the bottom, that is all that matters.
barbsicle
Astral Realm

Post by barbsicle »

I am translating from Chinese raws too. I wouldn't say my Chinese is way good or my speed is in any way faster than this guy but I'll help out with proofreading and translating chapters he isn't working on (e.g. chapter 1 & 2). Maybe some others if i get the chance, hopefully. I do want to participate in the project and hope that I can go all out to help you guys with the translation.

Thanks alot.

P.S. I have put up roughly 3/4 pages of Chinese translation on the Chapter I page. From what I have gathered, Aleph has not decided yet, so if by all means it is not allowed because of this uncertainty, I'll take it down immediately. Thanks alot and sorry if I violated anything.
Firstimer
Astral Realm

Post by Firstimer »

Hey, could someone kindly send the chinese raws for volume 1-8 to me at:[b] *email removed*[/b] or direct me to a site where I would be able to obtain them.

Thanks. ^^
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: please do not ask for raws or direction for them. they are easy to find if you look hard enough - Mod
barbsicle
Astral Realm

Post by barbsicle »

oh and to add on to oni's edit comment.

the chinese volumes go to 5 only.

so yeah.

have fun.

^^

Barbs.

Return to “Ookami to Koushinryou”