Thank you all for your work!

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Fenixito
Astral Realm

Thank you all for your work!

Post by Fenixito »

Just registered to say "Thanks" to all the translators of Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf) for his work translating the novels to english, the reading has been so enjoyable that i will buy the official english version for sure as soon at its released to support his author.

Im waiting for the Volume 2 translation to be completed and Volume 5, 6... etc to keep reading the story after the end of the second season (that will cover volume 3 and 5)

Thanks again to all!
Kuroh
Astral Realm

Re: Thank you all for your work!

Post by Kuroh »

can't agree more, i love you all! :mrgreen:
BashZeStampeedo
Astral Realm

Post by BashZeStampeedo »

I decided to continue this trend and also register to offer my sincere thanks. It's rare that I get caught up in a light novel, and licensing issues have been a source of major frustration for my in the past. Even in this case, where it's a relatively well-known series, I must rely on people like you to keep my childhood from dying :)

Is there anything us mere mortals can do that would help? I have no problem helping with editing, or "grunt work" (if anything like that exists in these kinds of projects). At the very least I would not mind donating to the cause financially, if it would be an acceptable way of showing my support and appreciation? (Sorry if these questions are answered elsewhere, I am afraid time is at a premium for me for a little while).
EverAddiction
Astral Realm

Post by EverAddiction »

BABY BOOM CHAIN GO! NO COMBO BREAKING PLEASE!
:twisted:

P.S. Thanks for the translations.

Is there something going on though? Theres been an update at least one in two months but I feel like I've been waiting quite a while. Pm me details someone?
Cognit
Astral Realm

Post by Cognit »

Many thanks for your hard work on Spice and Wolf's translation, guys.
Waiting for Volume 2.
judgment26
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by judgment26 »

Sorry for the long absence, guys. A number of things have been keeping me busy over the summer break, but I'm back now, and should be able to contribute more or less regularly from now on. Unfortunately, it seems that the other translator (barbsicle) who was collaborating with me on Vol. 2 will be busy for a while as well, but he did recently tell me that he would do his best to squeeze out the rest of chapter 1. Last but not least, a big thanks to everyone for your loyal support. I (and hopefully the other translators of the series) will be bringing you more Spice and Wolf goodness with much enthusiasm! :D
barbsicle
Astral Realm

Post by barbsicle »

as with judgment.

i should be back (temporarily). finals are up soon (in about a month) but i'll try to get as much work as i can done. more thanks for all your support and apologies to all who are waiting on me. my work style is very inconsistent (judgment knows best) and its something i'll try to work on as well.

so thank you for bearing with me.

Barbs
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Thanks you lads, I look forward to reading your scripts in the future! gambatte ne! :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Cognit
Astral Realm

Post by Cognit »

Wow, beginning of a new chapter.
Thanks for vol 2 ch 03‎.
Haruka123
Astral Realm

Post by Haruka123 »

THANK YOU!!!