Volume 5 questions

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Haruka123
Astral Realm

Volume 5 questions

Post by Haruka123 »

Hmm for those who have read volume 5. I can't read japanese so, I'm still waiting for translations but I have watched the episodes so far that are based on volume 5, and I was wondering...
Spoiler! :
When Lawrence asked "how many" to Horo when she was teasing him, does the novel/volume 5 explain about why she reacted the way she did? She was scared or something. Or does the novel ever explain about Horo's past in depth?
Thank you in advance, I would really appreciate it if someone answered this question =). I've been going absolutely crazy/depressed over it :oops:.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 5 questions

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Haruka123 wrote:Hmm for those who have read volume 5. I can't read japanese so, I'm still waiting for translations but I have watched the episodes so far that are based on volume 5, and I was wondering...
Spoiler! :
When Lawrence asked "how many" to Horo when she was teasing him, does the novel/volume 5 explain about why she reacted the way she did? She was scared or something. Or does the novel ever explain about Horo's past in depth?
Thank you in advance, I would really appreciate it if someone answered this question =). I've been going absolutely crazy/depressed over it :oops:.
Not really, shes having fun teasing him. The novel up to volume 6 did not reveal much of her past.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Haruka123
Astral Realm

Post by Haruka123 »

Hmm..well is the teasing true, is what I'm afraid of hahha. It's probably not, just wondering if there is any confirmation of the "teasing". Thanks for the reply btw =D
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by p0l3r »

Umm quick question does volume 6 start where the anime ends?
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

YES, in fact, immediately... Around the time they walk out of the place where Horo was sold to together...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
judgment26
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by judgment26 »

Ok, I just want to check if the translators who were working on Vol. 5 are still around and planning to continue, because I'm going to be moving on to Vol. 5 once I'm done with chapter 5 of Vol. 2, which I expect to take about a month (barbsicle seems to be just about done with exams and has agreed to do the rest). I'm REALLY hoping to translate the volume in order this time, so if the translators registered for the first chapters intend to get them done, please speak up NOW so that I don't end up taking your place, because I will. If anyone has decided to give up but already has some work done on these chapters, I would suggest you post what you have now. That way, your work won't be wasted, and I won't have to work from scratch.

Sorry if I sound a bit unpleasant here, but I'm serious about this project, and progress needs to be made so that the project can move forward.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Hmm, GDsMDDLFNGR seems to be missing, or? At least GDsMDDLFNGR has shown no activity since 13 December 2008 in the wiki, but the forum says GDsMDDLFNGR last activity was at Sat Sep 19, 2009... maybe you can reach GDsMDDLFNGR with a pm ?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
judgment26
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by judgment26 »

I think I'll do just that.

Return to “Ookami to Koushinryou”