Someone willing to help out with LOT of time.

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Someone willing to help out with LOT of time.

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Krikit wrote:First post in a long.....long.....long time.

Just wanted to say (for those who may remember my original calling at B-T) that I'm currently reading the japanese version of Volume 6 of Spice and Wolf. Well...I say reading, but more like plodding along frustrated with the still rather large gap in my Kanji reading skills, though I know over a thousand at the moment I'm sure..../sigh.

What this means is I'm getting closer and closer to translating this novel. Soon...so very soon I can taste it...

Go Go Judge, good luck on the exams, and thanks for the translations! (It's got to feel good to see your name plastered all over the registration pages, lol...
So Krikit, how does it taste? Is it as sweet as the apples that Horo enjoys?
judgment26 wrote:
Krikit wrote:(It's got to feel good to see your name plastered all over the registration pages, lol...
It's also kinda lonely...I would rather there be more names on there, and not just names either, but people who are ACTUALLY working, bah! :x

Anyway, it's good to see you back, seag, and I saw your post over at BE. :)
judgment26... do you prefer to be more like my projects? I don't even see any names... not even inactive ones... KnS... and readers are breatheing down my neck right about now!! >"< SORRY!! EXAMS NEXT WEEK!!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
barbsicle
Astral Realm

Post by barbsicle »

barbsicle reports in. (heavily off-topic)
salv87
Astral Realm

Post by salv87 »

maybe it's about time I also showed up ? ^_^
hey there, how's everybody doing ? hopefully great.. ^_^

real life has benn a bit hectic, but the good news is, I'm done with my exams, and I'm totally free till january (not much time left actually)..
the last year of the bachelor's degree actually takes a lot of time :(

anyway, I kinda wanted you to know that I actually still exist and remember about you and this project ^_^

PS Seag, you haven't changed a bit, you still never answer :D
not even when I congratulated you on your Birthday!! NOT cool man ^_^

Return to “Ookami to Koushinryou”