Series Abandoned!:(

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

judgment26
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Series Abandoned!:(

Post by judgment26 »

Well, I guess it was eventually going to happen, but damn, it's still a bit depressing, after all the time some of us spent contributing to this project...:(

Oh well, a big thanks to all readers and fellow translators/editors (especially barbsicle). It was good while it lasted...
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Series Abandoned!:(

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Think of the bright side!! It simply means that S&W and Haruhi got enough attention to not need B-T anymore!! Think of you guys as parents watching as your children grow up and move into the world!! B-T got a lot of attention even by firms!! These are the good sides!! Lets just hope the audience will move on and buy the volumes when they come out while supporting the other works on B-T!!

And to everyone who worked so hard, a big big

HOORAY

for all the big efforts made to make these projects into such a big success!! Kudos to all who contributed!! I hope to see you guys staying in B-T even after this!!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Aye, Shadow is right. It's sad to see projects go, but they have to mature at some point and get swept away. :cry:
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:Aye, Shadow is right. It's sad to see projects go, but they have to mature at some point and get swept away. :cry:
Either that or we can all grab a handkerchief each and bite hard, with tears swelling in our eyes, dropping occasionally... But having everyone do that is not the best of sights, so... lets all act as though we can let it go easily okay? Lets not let our "children" worry bout us and show them a smile as we bid them farewell and all the best. Think about what it would be like if they expanded the novel reading community, bringing more japanese light novels to English! I love reading in chinese, and i am pretty sure many people would love to read the stories i do, just that they arent able to due to the difference in language. May the two series bring the japanese light novel culture to light!! And S&W and Haruhi shall be the first to lead us to this glorious future!!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
barbsicle
Astral Realm

Post by barbsicle »

judgment26 wrote:Well, I guess it was eventually going to happen, but damn, it's still a bit depressing, after all the time some of us spent contributing to this project...:(

Oh well, a big thanks to all readers and fellow translators/editors (especially barbsicle). It was good while it lasted...
more like especially judgment. lol.

what's done is done. and Horo was wonderful, and will continue to be for the rest of her life, which is something like eternity.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Lol, when I think about it, it's like we're a nursery, and the children (series) are 'graduating'.

Anyway, sad to see it leave, but hopefully more will read these wonderful light novel series.
GDsMDDLFNGR
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by GDsMDDLFNGR »

Right when I was trying to really get back in the game, too :lol:
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Good job everyone! I never got into editing this as much as I wanted to, but it was still nice to have the translations when I couldn't wait for th next episode of the anime. Which pales in comparison, I might add - so buy the novels when they get released!

Return to “Ookami to Koushinryou”