Japanese tutor

Discuss all translation related problems here or just help your fellow comrade to improve their lingual skills

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Infernus122
Astral Realm

Japanese tutor

Post by Infernus122 »

Greetings to all the people who's reading this. I am an Italian high school student, otaku and willing for learn Japanese but I don't wanna learn it alone, I can't learn a language alone it's too difficult ( not the English, the English I learn it alone), I'm searching a Japanese tutor for this I hope someone in this forum know the Japanese and he want to teach to me, or he know a Internet site where you can find a tutor. Well whatever I hope you answers me soon, thanks to reading this.
capitas
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Japanese tutor

Post by capitas »

We frequently talk while we think, and that can reduce our validity because what we say is usually meaningless and we find ourselves nervous. Much appearance is about stillness, listening, and giving considered comments. Remember to keep the formula in mind when responding to questions and talking, and respond in a quick, simple, and concise manner:
Think about it
Breathing
Speak to somebody
Then don't just say the first thought that comes to mind, then, be careful and concentrate on the essence of what you want to share. When you talk, know precisely what message you're trying to get through. When you're not sure about your message, your general public won't get it either.
Write EVERYDAY
Describe everything you see
capitas
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Japanese tutor

Post by capitas »

And I must recommend you reading this article https://preply.com/en/blog/2019/02/06/h ... -japanese/ that explains how to learn Japanese. Good luck!

Return to “Lingua Franca Lexicon”