ぷいぷい PuiPui

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you want to see this novel series translated?

Yes.
90%
No.
No votes
I don't know...
10%

Total votes: 59

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: ぷいぷい PuiPui

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Beware the talking cat wrote:I'm sorry everyone that I'm taking so long to translate.
I've had like no time; school has been homework and more homework(yesterday I literally did 15 hours of homework in addition to 2 hours of class. ughhh.)
I hope to get the next chapter released soon, but don't expect it will be out before the end of the month.
End of Nov? Are you doing okay? Or do you need help? There is one last chapter before I really cannot do anything about it you know... one last chapter of volume 1?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

It will take me until the end of November just to catch up with chapter 5 in the manga....then BtTC might come out with chapter 6, and it will be half way through december before I can catch up...it's going to be like mid-december before the novels are ahead of the manga.../sigh :)

it's a good pace so far BtTC, the end of november anyway. Helps me :)

ah well.
Vaelis
Yuki Elf

Post by Vaelis »

Krikit wrote:it's going to be like mid-december before the novels are ahead of the manga.../sigh :)
And?
I don't see a problem with the manga being ahead of the novel...
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

It must be the natural male-tendency to be competitive :mrgreen:
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Akirasav wrote:It must be the natural male-tendency to be competitive :mrgreen:
sure it is. :roll:

But this is Baka-Tsuki

Don't work harder. work smarter!

no wait.....
:?
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

And Oni returns in a flurry of posts O_o

Wait Akira, you're male right? how can you diss our gender like that..../cry
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

yeah. how dare you.

Bet you I can cry better then krikit

*cries harder*

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Demons Cry? :shock:

So I'm a bit depressed...it's an update to 72%, but...I still have ~7 pages until the end of the section, then another 7 pages til the end of the chapter. Anyway, I do like the update, and there's alot of info the manga skipped over. yay.

I've got the images in, the translation updated, etc. Hopefully as you can see as well, it picked up in difficulty a little. You'll notice paragraphs that are the length you see in real novels and the like....it gets a bit long.

Anyway, today (it's 2am) I'm going to the Museum for Science and Technology in Japan for a Conference on the Space Elevator. Yay. No work today, and tomorrow will be busy, and monday starts school again....well, at the latest, this chapter should be done by the end of November :).

What do you think?
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Assassin »

Krikit wrote:Demons Cry? :shock:

So I'm a bit depressed...it's an update to 72%, but...I still have ~7 pages until the end of the section, then another 7 pages til the end of the chapter. Anyway, I do like the update, and there's alot of info the manga skipped over. yay.

I've got the images in, the translation updated, etc. Hopefully as you can see as well, it picked up in difficulty a little. You'll notice paragraphs that are the length you see in real novels and the like....it gets a bit long.

Anyway, today (it's 2am) I'm going to the Museum for Science and Technology in Japan for a Conference on the Space Elevator. Yay. No work today, and tomorrow will be busy, and monday starts school again....well, at the latest, this chapter should be done by the end of November :).

What do you think?
Demons cry, you ask? Well why's there the Devil May Cry game in the first place? XD

Anyway, I assume that lot of parts of the world are busy within this month, so by the end of November is a good time for them to let off some steam by reading some fresh PuiPui stuff. :D
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Assassin wrote:
Demons cry, you ask? Well why's there the Devil May Cry game in the first place? XD

Anyway, I assume that lot of parts of the world are busy within this month, so by the end of November is a good time for them to let off some steam by reading some fresh PuiPui stuff. :D
I really like how the name "Devil May Cry" came about in DMC3. It was really touching... No wonder they cry... >"<
Wait, I mean, its just the rain...

Anyways this period is busy indeed... work, exams, everyone have their own stuff to take care of... But life is always busy ^^ we just have to find some time to relax here and there
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

I just wanted to apologize to all the readers for my delays. I'm about to head off to school again, but I'm wondering what my time schedule will look like. December 9th is the deciding date for the final for these past 3 months, and that will decide whether or not I can move on to the next level class.

For the past two tests, I have scored below 80%, which according to the school rules, dictates a retake. I have been balancing alot when it comes to studying, and so haven't been able to devote my time fully to studying, and it doesn't help that I ended up watching alot of episodes from "The Simpsons" either. I've been watching some Japanese drama's to double check my pronunciation and listening skills, but I've still got a long way to go.

Anyway, I will probably be on hiatus from translating until the end of semester exams which will be on December 9th. After that I should become quite free, especially as Winter Vacation starts on December 20th.

So I just wanted to apologize and say: wait for me! I'll be back! but until that time, I need to be solely focused around my studies for the time being, studying the content and the material in school rather than in the novels at the moment, to make sure my grasp of this part of the learning pyramid is complete.

So if there is an update, it means I was able to manage in some time, if not, then it will be around another slightly less than two week wait until the next update for PuiPui! is out, but I'm hoping that I will be able to put out the end of Chapter 2 at that time, and work on Chapter 3 over Winter Break.

Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!
DuskL
Astral Realm

Post by DuskL »

Good Luck on your exams

How long have you been studying Japanese by the way?
jupiter_ringsid
Astral Realm

Post by jupiter_ringsid »

Good luck for the exams.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

7 months studying Japanese, and I've also been trying to prepare a bit for taking the EJU next year, by reviewing physics, chemistry, and mathematics.

I'm having some trouble with vocabulary, and some grammar problems, (the right time to use に、で、は、が、 etc etc.) I understand usually when and how to use them, and I understand the definition of each of the above participles, but I still have trouble putting them in place.

Anyway, I'm trying to work out a study schedule, as I have this weekend and next week to prepare for the next final. I can't afford to fail that one. :mrgreen:
DuskL
Astral Realm

Post by DuskL »

7 months studying and you're already able to translate novels ... must be nice. Maybe its just that I lack dedication, but I'm trying to self teach myself japanese and I'm not getting anywhere. "-_-

Return to “PuiPui”