Meaning of Names in PuiPui! (kind of funny)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jupiter_ringsid
Astral Realm

Re: Meaning of Names in PuiPui! (kind of funny)

Post by jupiter_ringsid »

Yeah, the liquor, is it 70% alcohol? or maybe 95% ? :lol:
Anyway, talking about battle, it's in the last chapter of volume 1. A rather boring one, but there's some funny part here and there.
Oh yeah, the name "Jin" is also related to battle, I wonder if there will be a lot of battle in this series.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Krikit »

I thought the discussion about liquor was actually on topic...as Jin's name IS related in the way it sounds to the word "Gin" and if you don't know what that is, wikipedia will help out :)

boring battle, well, I didn't really expect this book to be much of an action book, so we'll see. but the crazed looney, wonder what it's going to be about...anyway, off to get a few more pages in tonight. Maybe I can finish it....:)
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Not much battle from what i know, this story is more on their funny interactions. Like how sierra likes Jin, Jin is liked (as food) by Alf, Jin taking part in his search for Solomon's treasure, the senior who is admiring sierra, the female senior who is admiring the senior admiring sierra, Jin's cute "sister", the female senior's brother, etc etc... It is more of comedy than action, or at least personally its action does not attract me that much. If you want action, go for KnS. (advertisement for KnS, check!)
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “PuiPui”