To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament - PDF/MOBI/EPUB

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF/MOBI/EPUB Main + SS + NT1-

Post by R~S »

shido wrote:NT7 translation is finished and I been hovering these past few days proof-reading when ever js06 uploads the different parts of the parts of the book. We should all once again thank JS06 for taking the time to translate this novel every day since it's been out in lightning fast speed I hope he enjoys his rest now. Ultranova17 for he awesome work on the images being converted into English and making sure the Index terminologies are correct and the various people who went out of the way to correct everything.

A mobi version I've converted doesn't seem to like the epub convertion to mobi on Paperwhite kindles but seems to like kindle fires. Images don't show except for the covers (paperwhite).
I was stalking the thread waiting for n7... Thanks for all the effort (also for the previous ones)!

Also, maybe it's cuz I sent the file by email, but images are displaying fine on my paperwhite :D
Baka-Tsuki discord server
shido
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

R~S wrote:
shido wrote:NT7 translation is finished and I been hovering these past few days proof-reading when ever js06 uploads the different parts of the parts of the book. We should all once again thank JS06 for taking the time to translate this novel every day since it's been out in lightning fast speed I hope he enjoys his rest now. Ultranova17 for he awesome work on the images being converted into English and making sure the Index terminologies are correct and the various people who went out of the way to correct everything.

A mobi version I've converted doesn't seem to like the epub convertion to mobi on Paperwhite kindles but seems to like kindle fires. Images don't show except for the covers (paperwhite).
I was stalking the thread waiting for n7... Thanks for all the effort (also for the previous ones)!

Also, maybe it's cuz I sent the file by email, but images are displaying fine on my paperwhite :D
If it working fine that's great! I was only testing it out with an emulator on the various kindle version out there and it didn't display well on the paperwhite emulator for some reason. Again glad it worked for you since I had no of truly testing it on a real device.
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Toaru Majutsu no Index - Road to Endymion epub and mobi versions now available:

Epub Mobi
Ray
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ray »

The folder from mediafire and the batch are both not available. would be nice if u could share it again ;)

thanks alot :)
Asuna *kawaii*
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

main post now has my dropbox folder ..... mediafire is a b**ch

note that i havent modified or updated them, and right now i dont really have the time or will to do so, you can always grab the most recent version from simon's epub generator and make a PDF off it (wont be perfect but its something)

use Google on how to do so, its not hard, that's how we learn most of the stuff

EDIT: i might have a change of heart for this series since it was my first one.....but dont really count on it, not now that i can run Skyrim with 60+ mods, ENB and at a good FPS and all the DLCs and and....yea.....you get it
krytyk

Post by krytyk »

Right, gonna drop it here,

A package containing tons of epubs for To aru Majutsu no Index, from volume 1 to NT vol 7.
It also includes few volumes of C-Cubed, Tsuki Tsuki (infinte novel trans) Onii-ai, and Hidan no Aria.

Now, all of these epubs were made for myself, by myself, to use on my phone. As such i will not alter nor tweak or change anything in them, if anyone were to ask for such a thing. If it doesn't work for someone, someone thinks it's poorly made, or just doesn't like it - doesn't concern me - it works for me perfectly and its customized for my own phone.

But if you find it useful and it works for you, you're free to use it and spread it around, in fact i will not spread these myself, so you're free to repost this in C-Cubed EPUB topic and Hidan no Aria epub topics, reupload them etcetc, do your best.

Password for the 7zip archive is the name of toaru main protagonist.

EditŁ Since Hidan no Aria is licensed, and that 7zip file had some epubs for HnA, i took it down. I'll reupload it later - if i don't forget that is - without HnA.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Hello everyone I went ahead and created both the epub and mobi versions of NT8 for your reading convenience. This should work on just about any reader that supports epub 3.0 formats and your kindle (Mobi). It should not matter if you read it on a cellphone or ipad it will auto adjust to your screen.

Remember to give major thanks Js06 who translated it, Ultranova17 who fixes the images, and the rest of the people who took the time to edit the pages when they found typos and such.

Update 9/31 Changed non-translated images to translated ones that are now on the wiki.

Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament Volume 8 - Kazuma Kamachi epub version. Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament Volume 8 - Kazuma Kamachi mobi version.
Last edited by shido on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

shido wrote:Hello everyone I went ahead and created both the epub and mobi versions of NT8 for your reading convenience. This should work on just about any reader that supports epub 3.0 formats and your kindle (Mobi). It should not matter if you read it on a cellphone or ipad it will auto adjust to your screen.

Remember to give major thanks Js06 who translated it, Ultranova17 who fixes the images, and the rest of the people who took the time to edit the pages when they found typos and such.

Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament Volume 8 - Kazuma Kamachi epub version. Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament Volume 8 - Kazuma Kamachi mobi version.

Thanks for those files.
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Replaced the non-translated images with the translated ones. The post that has the links which are above Rohan123's reply have been updated to reflect this.
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

if someone likes kepubs better i've made them for some series and i'm planning to make others.

ah, i've deleted links and notes from these files; i don't like them since the e-book loses the "book feeling" but if i'm told to leave them i'll do it.

here is the link for the "to aru majutsu no index" folder.

right now i've done only the main series; not the side stories or the new testament.
i'm planning to do them in the near future.

[link removed]

for the others series the link is in my signature.

ps: only kobo e-readers can open kepub format ebooks
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation
Skythewood Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/i3vbbr2t3he50/Skythewood

you know what to do with the qqq :)
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

You are insane, so many volumes, hahaha. Thanks for the PDFs.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
PDF_Reader622
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: My Maid is a Formless Entity

Post by PDF_Reader622 »

NT Volume 7 and 8 PDF links are not working.
AL92
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AL92 »

Continuation from that DAFUQ ending of volume 8 xD
Spoiler! :
Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament - Volume 9 - (PDF) :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0okhx

Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament - Volume 9 - (ePub) :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7fgfj6
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

done the kepub version of Index NT volume 09: http://www.mediafire.com/download/90z77 ... kepub.epub

for the others files look in the folder below
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation
Skythewood Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/i3vbbr2t3he50/Skythewood

you know what to do with the qqq :)
Dalam
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

Now if we can just get a mass link for download...we'll be good. =V
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”