To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament - PDF/MOBI/EPUB

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes 1+4-22+SS 1-2+NT 1

Post by Teh_ping »

Noted and added. Given how Railgun is going to be sold in America, there may be a remote chance of them coming at us with a license. I just added a link to the wikia downloads (though it's kind of irresponsible). But then again, the moment they come at us with the C&D, the .pdfs would already be widespread...
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes 1+4-22+SS 1-2+NT 1

Post by carj »

well its not like it will be our fault =DDD (lol yea.....)

no but seriously they are for now from fans to fans, if they license it later its not our problem if the pdfs r already widespread, besides i bet some ppl still have some haruhi stuff made by baka tsuki (cough cough me cough cough), so yea =P officially we (more like I) wont be providing them anymore so at least baka tsuki will be safe.
Astral Realm

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes Complete!

Post by Guest »

please make ePUB version for volume 17-22 :D
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes Complete!

Post by carj »

well i actually have them.....but to put it in simple words: "THEY SUCK" =DDDD i still haven't figure out how to make them better so im not confident lol, if i manage to find a way to improve them ill upload them
Astral Realm

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes Complete! New Noti

Post by Guest »

First of all, let me thank you! I love this series! I am so happy to see it all PDF format (and translated)! I know you took a lot of effort putting effort in this series!

Second, wow! I am really happy and surprised to hear that you are re-editing the PDF! Thank you!

Third, you are already spending so much time making a PDF for other series...so if you think it is not worth the effort, please don't do it! Booklets are nice...but having free time is important to you. I rather you not burn out!
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

does anyone know when NT volume 2 will come out ? & when it does, is someone pretty much gonna be translating it ? i'm confused as to if it's out or not yet cuz i saw the cover for it posted on another site the other day. also, i got a question, & please answer without spoiling me, just a simple yes or no. i'm currently watching the anime (both seasons) i'm currently on episode 14 of season 1, after i finish with the anime, i'm gonna read the light novels. so here's my question: is it shown/explained what happens to accelerator that causes him to have to start using that crutch thingie to help him get around ?
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

August 10. Translation--you can bet some people will work on it.
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

Teh_ping wrote:August 10. Translation--you can bet some people will work on it.
ok, thanks for the response. now can someone answer my other question without spoiling the details plz ? just a simple yes or no will do.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

drahn32 wrote:is it shown/explained what happens to accelerator that causes him to have to start using that crutch thingie to help him get around ?
yes, of course ^^^^^^^

on a side note im gonna put the Love Letter SS PDF in~~~~5 mins or so =P i was pretty much running away from doing hw n noticed it was finished XD
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

carj wrote:
drahn32 wrote:is it shown/explained what happens to accelerator that causes him to have to start using that crutch thingie to help him get around ?
yes, of course ^^^^^^^

on a side note im gonna put the Love Letter SS PDF in~~~~5 mins or so =P i was pretty much running away from doing hw n noticed it was finished XD
ok, that brings up another question. in order for them to make the most sense, should the 2 SS volumes be read in the oder they're listed in on the main page? in other words, read SS volume 1 after volume 13 & read SS volume 2 after volume 16, or can they be read pretty much when ever ?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes Complete!+Side Sto

Post by carj »

well i suggest that you read them in the order they appear in the wiki (same as the order i put the links, and the order listed in the batch file if you downloaded that)

well for the SS1 its pretty much a MUST that you read it after vol 13, since in vol 14 they make some reference to the event in the SS1. As for SS2 its a compilation of stories and you can actually read it whenever you want, but it wont make much sense if you haven't reached vol 16 XD

......so YES follow that order, even if they're labeled as "SS" they are part of the main story
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

carj wrote:well i suggest that you read them in the order they appear in the wiki (same as the order i put the links, and the order listed in the batch file if you downloaded that)

well for the SS1 its pretty much a MUST that you read it after vol 13, since in vol 14 they make some reference to the event in the SS1. As for SS2 its a compilation of stories and you can actually read it whenever you want, but it wont make much sense if you haven't reached vol 16 XD

......so YES follow that order, even if they're labeled as "SS" they are part of the main story
ok, that's what i thought but just wanted to be sure. also is anyone currently working on chapters 5-8 of SS: liberal arts city, SS2: shopping mall demonstration, & SS: norse mythology ?
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Dude, hold your horses, we aren't level 5s...

Though I will be doing no.3 vs no. 7

And Carj, once I super-lock the translated stories, please remake the .pdfs. Those are to be the 'finalised' versions
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

Teh_ping wrote:Dude, hold your horses, we aren't level 5s...

Though I will be doing no.3 vs no. 7

And Carj, once I super-lock the translated stories, please remake the .pdfs. Those are to be the 'finalised' versions
sorry, i don't mean to come across as impatient, i was just wondering is all.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

Teh_ping wrote:And Carj, once I super-lock the translated stories, please remake the .pdfs. Those are to be the 'finalised' versions
sure thing, i was planning on doing that =P, will still keep an eye after that just in case, btw the locks are for the non registered users editing privileges right?

and drahn32 the translators r working really fast in this series xD probably the fastest translations of all the projects so just check the wiki once in a while n you'll see what its been worked on

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”