To Aru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index)

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this novel translated? Please give a reason.

Yes
98%
No
1%
Maybe
1%

Total votes: 961

iza_river
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index)

Post by iza_river »

Well, I am new here so I just want to thank Js06 for being such a great guy.. I like his works..
Izaya
Robin_Muzaffar
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Robin_Muzaffar »

Any News when New Testamen vol 7 will be released??? :D :D :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :?: :?:
shido
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Robin_Muzaffar wrote:Any News when New Testamen vol 7 will be released??? :D :D :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :?: :?:

Seem that NT 7 is going to be released May 10th and debuts Shokuhou Misaki in the novel. The cover has both Shokuhou Misaki and Mikoto Misaka which would mean a lot more of Misaka than what we usually get in the novels.

Summary via Index Wikia:

Kamijou Touma awakens in a dark room. He was sent there by the many-sided spy Tsuchimikado Motoharu. Once again, an enemy magician has slipped into Academy City and is attempting to destroy the city with a spiritual item. Kamijou's mission is to stop the large scale spell of the spiritual item from activating.
Given the emergency situation and limited time, Kamijou quickly leaves the dark room!!

But the area he finds before him is the locker room of a prestigious high class girls school.
As always, Kamijou faces an exhilarating explosion of misfortune.
Labeled a pervert and about to be finished off by those dangerous girls, he desperately searches the School Garden for the spiritual item.
He is found by Misaka Mikoto in the process and thinks he has finally been checkmated, but "fortunately" a helping hand is held out to him. Shokuhou Misaki.
The Mental Out girl who is the #5 Level 5 from Tokiwadai Middle School. Is this encounter a coincidence or has someone ensured it would happen? When science and magic cross paths, the story begins!

source: http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wi ... _07?cb=505
Kumachi
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kumachi »

Umm.. I just want to make sure, to aru majutsu no index finished at vol 22, then the story continued again on new testament, right? :)
Azyrion
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Azyrion »

yeah NT is the continuation
flasheagle
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by flasheagle »

I read Toaru majutsu no Idex:SP volume and I'm a bit confused. Is Stiyl Magnus really 14 years old? His appearance doesn't match it.
Is it a fake age or not? And there aren't any explanations unlike komoe sensei's which says that she is older than she looks?
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

flasheagle wrote:I read Toaru majutsu no Idex:SP volume and I'm a bit confused. Is Stiyl Magnus really 14 years old? His appearance doesn't match it.
Is it a fake age or not? And there aren't any explanations unlike komoe sensei's which says that she is older than she looks?
Yes, according to the author that is his real age. It's also been mentioned before that most magicians are rather young. If you're asking about his height, it's not that rare for 14 year olds to be 190+ cm tall and about his face ... put a tatoo, long hair and a cigarette on a kids head and most will look older.
acolyte
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by acolyte »

Thank you for the new chapters!! And with that said..
Yayyyyy misaka x touma again! Railgun makes me miss touma too much :\
I laughed so bad even with the prologue and 3 parts..
EDIT: or not.. I don't see much of misaka's illustrations :(
Last edited by acolyte on Mon May 13, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
marsgod
Astral Realm

Post by marsgod »

anyone know when touma and the queen meet?
RaZi3l
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by RaZi3l »

^

I 2nd the question

(
“What…do you mean?” Kamijou frowned while covered in flowers. “Have we met before by any chance?”

“If you are talking about the side event ability of the Daihaseisai, you are quite mistaken,”
) From NT Vol7 Chapter 1 part 4.

Anyone can help me recall in which book was the event where they both met mentioned above?
Yune
Astral Realm

Post by Yune »

[quote="RaZi3l"]^

I 2nd the question

(
“What…do you mean?” Kamijou frowned while covered in flowers. “Have we met before by any chance?”

“If you are talking about the side event ability of the Daihaseisai, you are quite mistaken,”
) From NT Vol7 Chapter 1 part 4.

Anyone can help me recall in which book was the event where they both met mentioned above?[/quote]

He might meet her soon in the railgun manga but it did not happen until now.
battlerwright
Astral Realm

Post by battlerwright »

Is road to Endymon supposed to be read before or after the movie?
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

AFAIK, it's a prologue of the film.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
acolyte
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by acolyte »

@RaZi3l Yes, that is from Railgun. The hint is the author specified 'side', whcih he refers to the 'side story', not necessarily in the main arc of the LN.
@battlerwright I think the manga & LN of Road to Endymion are supposed to be teasers for the movie.
But.. I heard that the LN was distributed to the people who watches to movie.. so.. dunno :s
RaZi3l
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by RaZi3l »

@Yune & acolyte
Thanks for answering my question. I'll guess I'll be in mystery for some more time, glad to know it's not my memory problem xD (Also saves me lots of time from reading back Daihaseisai Arc).

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”