Chrome Shelled Regious Not Completed

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TriDent14
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Chrome Shelled Regious Not Completed

Post by TriDent14 »

Heya guys!
I have been interested in this novel and really want to start reading it but I see that the last volumes are not fully translated.
Is it gonna get translated? Or are this chapters have nothing to do with the "main story" and are like side stories so they hold no importance?
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chrome Shelled Regious Not Completed

Post by Cthaeh »

This post answers your question viewtopic.php?p=217965#p217965. The translator was translating from Chinese, but the Chinese translation for the volumes wasn't available.
TriDent14
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TriDent14 »

Okay than they will not be translated, but are they connected to the main story?
I read somewhere and it was said that it is not connected to the main story.
So is it a "side story" or is it something important?
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

25 volume is epilogue of CSR series, Legend and Crusade are prequels, whole rest are side stories.

There's also one more prequel story, but I'm not sure how many volumes it have (2?).
Sacredus wrote:ぼくとレギオスの旅
Google translate wrote:This work is in between "Chrome Shelled Regios" main part of the book "The Legend of Regios" In the works of "Chrome Shelled Regios".
And how electronic spirits or get a city. Around the world subjective mystery that has been left standing, those that grins unintentionally have been sprinkled throughout as long as the person of this story already read.
And how about you? While follow the adventures of Stella and Ash Mr. Kawamura, Hideaki, of Konno Falcons history Mr. Drawing, Try looking for something like that.

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”