Chrome Shelled Regios

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this series translated?

Yes
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
1%
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 786

Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chrome Shelled Regios

Post by Sacredus »

Next Vol. will be out on 20.09.2013 / 09.20.2013.
Sicoe
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Sicoe »

Lygophile, why the jump from volume 18 to 21? Is it side stories or some other reason?
I tried to find out about side stories but obviously couldn't and the timeline here only goes up to volume 17.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... y_Timeline

No matter what please keep up the good work and thank you.
Frozzon
Astral Realm

Post by Frozzon »

From the names of the chapters of book 19 and 20, it seems that those are side stories, so i think Lygophile is focusing on the main story first before he start on the small ones
lygophile
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by lygophile »

19 and 20 are side story volumes. Also, there are only three volumes left in the main storyline.

I'll finish the main storyline before working on the side story volumes.
lygophile

Post by lygophile »

I dunno, I'm still on Vol 21 Ch1.
r_daneel02
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by r_daneel02 »

Spoiler! :
action scenes are very bad when translated by atlas or other online translators
cant make out much about their individual actions and lots of meaning lost in translation thro automated ts
but some depth of some phrases are lost even in ur translation from the original( no offense to u)
makes me wanna become a nippon jin in a fortnight :D
when theres lots of speech its much easier to infer like the prologue vol 21 thro atlas.
oh and karian goes in2 the mechanical department in2 to look for the e fairy of the city hes in right .atleast that is wat i inferred ...
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by lostotaku »

Is the volume 24 or 25 the end of the series ? just a question I have been meaning to ask
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
lygophile

Post by lygophile »

24, I think.
veritatis cupitor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, date a live

Post by veritatis cupitor »

please use edit function instead of double post.
Spoiler! :
the writer seems to like nina very much to give her such crazy power ups. layfon mostly remained a nobody which irritates me to hell. i'd have liked him to kick hbs' asses like kazama did in kaze no stigma but :x
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU TRANSLATOR SAN.
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

lostotaku wrote:Is the volume 24 or 25 the end of the series ? just a question I have been meaning to ask
24 is end of fight. As for 25 Vol. we have 2 new side stories and 2 chapters set after 14+ years time skip, with can be epilogue of CSR and prologue to some new series.

So lets sum this:
25 volumes of Chrome Shelled Regios.
3 volumes of Legend of Regios
3 volumes of Regios Crusade
And I think one of: ぼくとレギオスの旅
Google translate wrote:This work is in between "Chrome Shelled Regios" main part of the book "The Legend of Regios" In the works of "Chrome Shelled Regios".
And how electronic spirits or get a city. Around the world subjective mystery that has been left standing, those that grins unintentionally have been sprinkled throughout as long as the person of this story already read.
And how about you? While follow the adventures of Stella and Ash Mr. Kawamura, Hideaki, of Konno Falcons history Mr. Drawing, Try looking for something like that.
Anoms
Astral Realm

Post by Anoms »

I want to read the LN from where the anime ends, but Baka-updates says that ends in the volume cap5 chapter 9 and not like what I've seen in the anime.It's the end invented? For good from where I follow to read?Sorry for the misspellings, is Google Translator
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

veritatis cupitor wrote:please use edit function instead of double post.
Spoiler! :
the writer seems to like nina very much to give her such crazy power ups. layfon mostly remained a nobody which irritates me to hell. i'd have liked him to kick hbs' asses like kazama did in kaze no stigma but :x
Are you serious? God forbid this crap because I seriously dislike it when the MC doesn't own as much as I would like him to be able to.

Hmmm.... This makes me want to put this series on further hold, until I actually get the mood to continue reading it.
Anoms wrote:I want to read the LN from where the anime ends, but Baka-updates says that ends in the volume cap5 chapter 9 and not like what I've seen in the anime.It's the end invented? For good from where I follow to read?Sorry for the misspellings, is Google Translator
I can't exactly remember, but it seems to be around volume 7ish, but please don't take my words for it since it has been some time since I last read this series.
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

Anoms wrote:I want to read the LN from where the anime ends, but Baka-updates says that ends in the volume cap5 chapter 9 and not like what I've seen in the anime.It's the end invented? For good from where I follow to read?Sorry for the misspellings, is Google Translator
Bad idea. They changed too much so I recommend you to read from 1st volume.
royaloyalz wrote:
I can't exactly remember, but it seems to be around volume 7ish, but please don't take my words for it since it has been some time since I last read this series.
Spoiler! :
It was half of 6 vol (Leerin/nina side only) and beginning (they cut off whole war thing 22ep and everything after it was a total crap) and ending of Vol. 7 (when Leering meet Layfon).
lygophile

Post by lygophile »

Agreed. The anime is a very, very diluted version of the light novel content.
Sicoe
Mikuru's Master

Post by Sicoe »

Loved the ending of the light novel, its so rare for best girl to win.
Shame the anime had to go for an original ending as its just not as good as the light novel.

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”