Appreciation for the Translation of Chrome Shelled Regios

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Appreciation for the Translation of Chrome Shelled Regio

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Raitei wrote:thanks very much Blewin. Even if the english translation isn't the best, it's better than nothing =).

Wanted to host my translation here on baka-tsuki wiki of course (just explain me how). Thus if they want to read online we'll put a link that redirect on your wiki.

Then would like to propose a direct download file for each chapter on our website. A ddl file with the scans of the novel but instead of the pictures, the texts.
So the texts will be on the Jpg format.

All the best and See you next time =)
If you would like to host your translations on B-T, simply register on B-T wiki, and start editing/posting your translations

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... &redlink=1

I made the French link available, but you probably have to add in details? If you need help, either ask around or take a look at how the other projects/languages are working at it. Its not too hard to use (just copy and paste, and change some words).

As for direct downloads, B-T cannot and will not stop you in any way. Our translations are free for use, and we have no right to stop you. So you may indeed make direct download files. Though PDF is usually more common for reading purposes (B-T do have some PDF files)

On a side-note, I would like to inform you that B-T may take down projects if it is licensed or due to certain requests etc. Though it is highly unlikely to reach such stages, it is our duty to inform you that in such cases, we may take down projects without prior notice (Personally, I suggest you keep your own personal copies of the translations).
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Raitei
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Log Horizon BEST !!!! (sinon j'aime bien Mahouka aussi....)

Post by Raitei »

Thanks, I'll copy and paste and try. IF I have a problem i'll check and ask around me =)

I Agree for the licence question. Thanks for your advice and your comprehension =)
"Life is a stage and we are all actors" W.Shakespeare
Antalk
Astral Realm

Post by Antalk »

This is from a post of mine from the other day, I just put it in the wrong place:

To those working on the different projects, specifically Chrome Shelled Regios,
Thank you for what you are doing. I stumbled upon your site looking for answers to the final episode of the Chrome Shelled Regios (CSR) anime, specifically did Nina live or die. I believe I will find the answer reading the light novel you all are translating into English ( please, no spoilers ). From reading different blogs/sites trying to find the answer, I noticed that there are a lot of Felli fans out there, but my interest is character, Nina. I am a combat veteran, I consider myself fortunate to have been led and to have led a small handful of men and women that have the same characteristics, qualities and attributes that have been given to Nina by the author of CSR, Shūsuke Amagi. The woman I married has these same attributes (by now you may be wondering how old is this guy? I have been enjoying anime since Speed Racer and Starblazers were released in America). Being led by someone of that calibre, you are in awe and work hard to become as they are. Leading someone of that calibre, you guide and train them harder than other soldiers because you can see that spirit in them even if they can’t. Your work is to make them see it and use it properly. I have been honored to say both has happened to me. So it was a kick in the shorts when the anime ended with the story line of Nina dangling with no answers. So I am back to the beginning of this post to say thank you for what you are doing, there are people out here in the world who appreciate what you are doing, please do not abandon this project.
putobumbong
Astral Realm

Post by putobumbong »

i love chrome shelled regios, wish that you guys continue on translating this novel.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Raitei wrote: Then, I wanted to know if i can use your translation for the french language ?
Recently i wanted to do something new like translate novels for my team. Yeah, I have a scantrad team and I translate in french Chrome shelled regios - missing mail.

To work on the continuation of this serie would be great, That's why I ask your permission.
moreover, if you allow me to do that, can I put the link of my translation on my team's website even if it's appear on yours ?
Hi!

Dear Raitei,

are you still working on the translation?

With regards,

Darklor
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

Hello all translators. :D

I'm grateful for the translation work you do on CSR, and hope you continue. :V I just hope it comes quicker as the suspense is killing me. XD
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

Dalam wrote:Hello all translators. :D

I'm grateful for the translation work you do on CSR, and hope you continue. :V I just hope it comes quicker as the suspense is killing me. XD
I understand but haven't been getting enough time to TL much. And due to time constraint issue, I'm skipping the rest of chapter 2 to focus on something "meatier" in chapter 3... if anyone wants to know what happens in chapter 2, let me know and I'll do a quick summary here.
Dalam

Post by Dalam »

Yeah, I'd like to know, but you don't have to rush it, as reading the full chapter is what I like to do. XP So, by all means, take your time on C.2 and C.3.
Dalam

Post by Dalam »

I know this is a double post, though the last one was in december...
Has CSR been dropped, per say? As in, no active translations done, or no novels purchased/scanned/etc. etc.?

Just curious about it since nothing has popped up lately on my phone about at in updates. :<
Gwilthyunman
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Gwilthyunman »

It hasn't being dropped since the last update is on March 28 for the translation of Volume 15 Chapter 3 and on the same month, Hiro Hayase uploaded the Novel Illustration for Volume 16-17.
blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

don't have much time to translate lately. Just put up chapter 4. The next chapter will take quite a long while as my holiday is ending. And xstar is still working on his part, so no, CSR hasn't died yet.
jheng17
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by jheng17 »

thanks for translating the CSR novel...i hope you continue translating until the end of the story...thanks a lot. :D
darkprince
Astral Realm

Post by darkprince »

Thanks for translating this project
Argais
Astral Realm

Post by Argais »

Than you sooooo much for translating this series, loved the translated manga, then I've read most of the raw manga, and once I found out about the novel I've been hooked!
Awesome job guys, loving every chapter :)

Like a previous poster said, suspense is killing me!!! :P But I can wait :)
Rydrum2112
Astral Realm

Post by Rydrum2112 »

I just want to come on here and tell anyone who translates that I really appreciate it. After watching the Anime, which I thought was dope, I wanted to get into the universe more and you have allowed me to do so.

Thank you. And Please keep translating them!

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”