Regios Novels PDF

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mokuton
Astral Realm

Regios Novels PDF

Post by Mokuton »

are the novels available for download as a word document (with images and everything else) or

is this;
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ll_Text.29
the only place to read them?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Regios Novels

Post by Darklor »

Its the only place if no one has created some .pdf files, but I think to remember that there were some linked somewhere in the long Chrome Shelled Regios thread
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Mokuton
Astral Realm

Post by Mokuton »

thanks for the info, i scanned that topic and found them !

the user "otaku" created pdf files and uploaded them here!!;

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=54fe ... a64027#3,1

reuploading them atm, so they can be downloaded without waiting and with download accelerators;
http://mokuton2.com/files/Chrome%20Shelled%20Regios/

but volume 8 is missing and colour pages are on the first few pages is that normal?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

I dont know, dont know how those .pdf's should be. I read only online in the wiki ...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
giorno
Astral Realm

Post by giorno »

yeah, volume 8 hasn't been completely translated yet

though volumes 8, 10 and 11 are collections of short stories/side stories, so you don't actually need to read them to follow the story...
Seven
Astral Realm

Post by Seven »

Does anyone have any more PDF regarding the other releases?
crosse
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!
All The Ramen on the Sky

Re: Regios Novels PDF

Post by crosse »

I made this one out from MS Word, idk if it's any good but here is CSR 14 :D

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y9g7y5w3waw55an

Notes: Increased the font size so the illustrations will be placed near the topic / story they show. Sorry if it's big, but that's the best that I could do with it lol :mrgreen:

(was lurking without an account for a long time, lol. this pushed me to post at least for this time around)

:!: *EDIT* Guh, the formatting from .doc -> .pdf messed the formatting.... I'll repost here another link with the fixes :lol:
Home - sakuraindex.jp
Blog - sei.moe
blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

that looks so professional, crosse! thanks for the awesome work. :D and i like how the font is big so it's easier on my eyes.
crosse
Reader
All The Ramen on the Sky

Post by crosse »

XD ahaha thank you, thank you XD Glad that you liked it... I'll make the PDF's for the upcoming ones once they're complete then. :D

In the meantime, I'll fix up that formatting... it's kinda funny seeing the illustration showing a Page 277 when the next page is at 288! :lol:
Home - sakuraindex.jp
Blog - sei.moe
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

[quote="crosse"]I made this one out from MS Word, idk if it's any good but here is CSR 14 :D

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y9g7y5w3waw55an

Notes: Increased the font size so the illustrations will be placed near the topic / story they show. Sorry if it's big, but that's the best that I could do with it lol :mrgreen:

[i](was lurking without an account for a long time, lol. this pushed me to post at least for this time around)[/i]

:!: *EDIT* Guh, the formatting from .doc -> .pdf messed the formatting.... I'll repost here another link with the fixes :lol:[/quote]

I been looking for one! Thank you1
Yureka
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Yureka »

Hello I was wondering if pdf would be made for volumes 9,12,13,15

thanks
swiftelf
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Too many.

Post by swiftelf »

Yureka wrote:Hello I was wondering if pdf would be made for volumes 9,12,13,15

thanks
I'd also love it if someone would make a .PDF file of them, or if someone can link me a how to guide of making a .PDF file out of the full text versions I'll do it myself and upload them to the website. I'd need instructions on how to do that too as well.

Edit: If i were to make them into .PDF file's I'd be doing it in such a way that it didn't look like I did it in two seconds by copying and pasting the text. I'd include Headers and page numbers and the like.
I call upon the wind, let it's raging fury destroy my foes!

Editor, daily columnist, book and video game reviewer at Game Industry News, founder of Windborne's Story Eatery at windbornesword.wordpress.com
Sharpestlives
Kyonist

Post by Sharpestlives »

I've added the PDFs I've made to the thread where I put the MOBI files. I based the design on the ones made from Crosse.
swiftelf
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Too many.

Post by swiftelf »

Sharpestlives wrote:I've added the PDFs I've made to the thread where I put the MOBI files. I based the design on the ones made from Crosse.
Thanks! Now I can continue to read the series at school and on the bus!

Edit: I also love how the newer volumes are formatted, I like this way much better than the previous ones. Plus with page numbers and a nice header it looks more professional.
I call upon the wind, let it's raging fury destroy my foes!

Editor, daily columnist, book and video game reviewer at Game Industry News, founder of Windborne's Story Eatery at windbornesword.wordpress.com

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”