To Aru Majutsu no Eden RP Forum

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

BakaWeiss
Astral Realm

To Aru Majutsu no Eden RP Forum

Post by BakaWeiss »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8gy6nMdQLw

The youtube link is just for the fun of listening to No Buts! cuz it's awesome.

Me being random aside, this is a topic to inform you about a roleplay forum for TAMNI. We recently started and currently have a community of 10-15 active members with some inactives(mostly due to the being in it for the Cage of Eden RP that is also present in the forum). The RP uses a stat system and limits starting chars to low levels of power and has some issues we need to solve with Levels and the like, but so far it's going smooth. All we need is moar members - especially of the novel-readers crowd, since they tend to know a lot more details about powers and the like than those who just watched the animes.

Link
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Eden RP Forum

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Removed the usage of 'advertise'. You're clipping the forum rules with this post, but it's harmless IMO. If no one responds, just let the topic die.
BakaWeiss
Astral Realm

Post by BakaWeiss »

Well, the forum rules basically mentioned advertisement of stuff that help me profit in some way... the only profit I'll get from this ad is not seeing another RP forum die due to a lack of members.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I was referring to the unsolicited ruling.
Spoiler! :
Do not advertise your products, services or events

You are not permitted to post the URL of, or information about any website, product, service or event with which you are affiliated unless it forms an important part of an on-topic reply to a previous post, where providing the URL or information would be of specific interest to the topic. In keeping with the General Rules, this includes soliciting other members to send you electronic mail or private messages in exchange for such information. Baka-Tsuki will not tolerate the use of its facilities to send or in any way distribute unsolicited advertising. All advertising must be authorised by a member of staff prior to its publication within The Forum; either by explicit exception in The Rules or by a private message from a member of staff.
Again though, I don't see the harm. Good luck with the forum. I hate seeing them die as well. :?
BakaWeiss
Astral Realm

Post by BakaWeiss »

Oh, I kinda understood it as advertising stuff that the ad poster profits from in some way, like the referral example.

Yeah, hope so too. And even if people don't post, they might come and like it.

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”