chrome shelled regios volume 11

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Oturan21
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

chrome shelled regios volume 11

Post by Oturan21 »

i was just wondering if there is a reason volume appears to be skipped, maybe it is available else where or there is a very detailed summary, or some other reason?
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: chrome shelled regios volume 11

Post by Kadi »

It's full of side-stories. blewin focuses on the main storyline, due to time constrains and all, and the translator for side-stories (Haze?) didn't get there yet, either.

I guess all you can really do about it is wait for Haze or a new translator since blewin is busy enough and the other translators around have their own, different projects or interests. Or no time whatsoever.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Oturan21
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oturan21 »

well if they are just side stories it is all okay, just to be sure how do you know that they are side stories?
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

Blewin, who does the main storyline, skipped it. Therefore it can't be part of the main story. Therefore it must be side stories.

If you follow the main storyline, you don't notice a break even if you skip Vol 11.

The chapter titles and illustrations are an indicator as well. (double color page with chars in super-deformed mode? Mifi: "The childhood friend Rin-chan. "The Perfect" Felli-sempai. Or maybe Captain Nina, who goes through good and bad times (pleasure and pain) with him. Mei-cchi, all your rivals are totally strong. The one to snatch away the wavering Layfon's heart, just who is it going to be?" - Mei Shen "Mii, what are you saying/talking about!!!")

The translated chapter is a side story.

And I think somewhere people (who read the volume) even said it consists of side stories.

And those are just the reasons I can make up on the spot... want more? :twisted:
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”