Chrome Shelled Regios - PDF, EPUB, and MOBI Files

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Sharpestlives
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Chrome Shelled Regios - PDF, EPUB, and MOBI Files

Post by Sharpestlives »

MOBIs

I have converted all of the completed full text volumes of CSR on the Baka-Tsuki wiki into Mobipocket (.mobi) files. Here they are:

Chrome Shelled Regios MOBI

Volumes Seperately: All volumes missed haven't been completed and if you're wondering about the folder system it's because it's from Calibre. All the volume titles and the author's name is in the metadata and also the book cover. If you use Calibre then they should also been in one collection.

EPUBs made by Kuroneko

Volumes 1 - 16

To his site for more info, update, etc.
Google Drive

Thank you very much Kuroneko!

EPUBs made by Me

Just to save you some time converting files here are all the mobi files converted to an .epub format:

Chrome Shelled Regios EPUB

Volumes Seperately: As for PDFS, I have put all the ones made by me and the ones that I could find on the forum here:

PDFs made by me

Small page size, large text, high words per line. Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14.

Altogether

Volumes Separately: As I haven't had time to proof read them pointing out blank pages and the likes would be much appreciated.

PDFs made by Otaku

Large page size, small text, high words per line. Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13.
PDFs made by Crosse

Small page size, large text, low words per line. Volume 14.
Enjoy.

Updates:
Spoiler! :
12/08/2012 Update - The images for Volumes 1-12 have been updated to an higher quality and Volumes 13-14 have been added. I'd like to add images to Volumes 13-14 but I have almost no idea where they should go. Also the CSR (Volume X) prefix has been omitted in the metadata.

13/08/2012 Update - I have added PDFs 1-7,9,12,13 and should get to 14 soon

13/08/2012 Update - Volume 14 done and the format has been changed to one that is much easier to create

17/08/2012 Update - Just realized that the mobi links were down so they're back up, and also the images in the PDFs have been juggled about slightly, but not so it affects the story. The images for Volume 14 have been added, thanks to xanga and Crosse! Also, PDFs from Crosse and Otaku have been added to (hope they don't mind)

18/08/2012 Update - Checked for blank pages in the PDF files and removed the ones I noticed

20/08/2012 Update - .zip files have been removes from the .mobi packages making them much smaller and also .epubs have been added.

27/11/2012 Update - Volume 8 has been added in all 3 formats (.mobi, .epub and .pdf)

17/03/2013 Update - Links to EPUBs made by Kuroneko provided
Last edited by Sharpestlives on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 17 times in total.
blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chrome Shelled Regios - Mobi Files

Post by blewin »

sorry for the belated thanks for doing this for CSR. :D If you come around again, please help make PDF files for the rest of the volumes too. Many thanks!
xanga
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chrome Shelled Regios - Mobi and PDF Files

Post by xanga »

For volume 14, you can use this pdf as a reference on where to place the images.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y9g7y5w3waw55an
Sharpestlives
Kyonist

Re: Chrome Shelled Regios - Mobi and PDF Files

Post by Sharpestlives »

xanga wrote:For volume 14, you can use this pdf as a reference on where to place the images.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y9g7y5w3waw55an
Beautiful, I get straight on to it. Thanks for this xanga! Also, thank you Crosse, once again, I really should have thought of this sooner.
sithzz
Astral Realm

Re: Chrome Shelled Regios - PDF, EPUB, and MOBI Files

Post by sithzz »

Hi there, i would just like to ask you whether is there any legend of regios english pdf download, i can't seems to find any of it in the forum.

If anyone could find it, i hope that you can give me the link to it!!:)

P.S i am desperate lol
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

sithzz wrote:Hi there, i would just like to ask you whether is there any legend of regios english pdf download, i can't seems to find any of it in the forum.

If anyone could find it, i hope that you can give me the link to it!!:)

P.S i am desperate lol
Because it hasn't been translated, there's no way a PDF could be made.
Kirito92
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kirito92 »

Hey only to says thanks to everyone in this project I star reading this novel and really gratefull for the people translating this series, anda thank you for the MOBi version of the volumens.
Sharpestlives
Kyonist

Post by Sharpestlives »

Kirito92 wrote:Hey only to says thanks to everyone in this project I star reading this novel and really gratefull for the people translating this series, anda thank you for the MOBi version of the volumens.
Thanks but I've done almost no work apart from turning into a .mobi, so this thread here would perhaps suit your post better. Still, thanks all the same.
Kirito92
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kirito92 »

Sharpestlives wrote:
Kirito92 wrote:Hey only to says thanks to everyone in this project I star reading this novel and really gratefull for the people translating this series, anda thank you for the MOBi version of the volumens.
Thanks but I've done almost no work apart from turning into a .mobi, so this thread here would perhaps suit your post better. Still, thanks all the same.
ok thanks for answering but equally thanks for giving your time doing the .mobi for this series
Silver177
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Silver177 »

Is there PDF for volume 8? Please tell me so.
Sharpestlives
Kyonist

Post by Sharpestlives »

Didn't realize it had been fully translated, I'll get onto it.

EDIT - Just done it - Volume 8 is up in all 3 formats. Haven't proof read any version so if there are problems please raise them to me.
Silver177
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Silver177 »

Thank you so much. I'll really appreciate it!
crosse
Reader
All The Ramen on the Sky

Post by crosse »

Also, PDFs from Crosse and Otaku have been added to (hope they don't mind)
Sure thing, glad that it's good for downloading XD
Home - sakuraindex.jp
Blog - sei.moe
crd2091
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crd2091 »

Thanks you so much For having this
kuroneko
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by kuroneko »

Hello!

Right now Im working on adapting CSR into epub for personal use only since I love reading epub books. Can you add them up on your list when done if it's oky with BT? So far i have done 5 volumes.
Visit my site for the highest-quality ePubs. Each are meticulously crafted by hand, not automated, not converted.

Polyaness.com

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”