To Aru Majutsu no Index ePUB & Mobi

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

AgvirtheSilent
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

To Aru Majutsu no Index ePUB & Mobi

Post by AgvirtheSilent »

I decided to get around to making some ePUB files from the HTML I can grab from the wiki rather than being content with the Calibre conversions I did from the PDFs that carj made. I used a bit of Python 2.7 to process the HTML and used Sigil to pack it up into a ePUB file. The Mobipocket files are conversions from the ePUBs using Calibre.

If you want fiddle around/use the Python script, you need to pass it the directories you want to convert. It expects the chapters from the wiki as separate HTML pages and a png as the cover to be in the directory passed to the script, and the illustrations to be in a "Images" subdirectory. Also, to do the image resizing it uses IfranView, so make sure irfanview_bin_path points to where it is on your system. Personally, I put a shortcut to the script in the Send To menu in Windows so I can easily call it whenever I need to use it (shell:sendto in Windows Explorer).

ePUB: [link removed]
Mobipocket: [link removed]

If there are any problems with the ePUBs (or Mobipocket) files, feel free to tell me as I doubt I caught all the errors that might have been present in the conversions I did.

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”